2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

...and just when I thought I had made up my mind to buy the 2014 next week :/ now this has got me thinking.

Tell me - is the trance 27.5 a good all rounder for riding Tygerberg Mountain Biking hills with the odd races (for fun) throughout the year...cause curiosity has gotten me to look at the Anthem X1 29er as well..?

TRANCE ALL THE WAY!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and just when I thought I had made up my mind to buy the 2014 next week :/ now this has got me thinking.

Tell me - is the trance 27.5 a good all rounder for riding Tygerberg Mountain Biking hills with the odd races (for fun) throughout the year...cause curiosity has gotten me to look at the Anthem X1 29er as well..?

I've ridden ever trail (except Majik) on the Tygerberg network, in the last 2 weeks, since I got the 2014 model... Have done Hoogekraal 3 times and Conters twice. Getting faster, as my fitness returns. Climbing faster than ever and descending with more confidence and getting quicker. Bike is stock, except for added Giant dropper.

Trance!!!!

Where is the cheapest place in joeys to get the trance from...cajees will do 2014 for R22 600

Try Cycle Tech Kyalami. Just ordered 2 x 2015 Giant Anthem x 29er at a good price!

Awesome, I think I am sold on the trance and a 2015 . Damn now I can't wait since I have made my mind up.

Try Cycle Tech Kyalami. Just ordered 2 x 2015 Giant Anthem x 29er at a good price!

Cool will give them a call.

Archived