2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: Of course that's supposed to read Goes like a bomb, but the Hoes like a bomb just works so well....... ;)

Hos my broe!

Paying 2k extra for the pike. Think its worth it

Waat? from where? That is a super sweet deal! 

When I was looking no body was interested in upgrades.

My new baby built. Will be ready for collection tomorrow. ( ignore the reflectors ) big thanx to cyclesphere attachicon.gif20141112_171430.jpg

Bloody good deal. 2k extra for a pike is peanuts. Mine set me back 12k. That right there is the beauty of not having an OD2 fork. There will soon be plenty of 140mm fox forks floating around methinks!!!

Now it's time for you to start being amazed at how quickly your riding improves and the levels this bike will take you to. Just don't overdo it too soon, after a few successful road gap jumps at G-Spot, I cropped properly and ended up with 6 stitches in the chin, sprained wrist, sweet roasties on forearm, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle, and cracked ribs - have been looking at my bike longingly for 2 weeks now :thumbdown:

PS those pedals gotta go.

YES!!! Some Nukeproofs would go very well on there!

was gonna put on some m520 's . recon I should go for a decent par of platforms as opposed to being clipped in?

excuse the stupid question, but advantages of platform over clipless for trail/enduro ?

Okay - if by pllatform you mean Flats (and not clipless pedals with a platform surrounding them) then:

Easier to jettison the bike

No loss of pedalling efficiency (according to new studies)

Teaches you proper technique ito jumping, hopping, manualling and so on

Foot Out Flat Out

No hassling with clipping in again when you start off just before a tech section

Can ride the bike to the shops in pretty much any shoe you want

Can choose pretty much any foot position you want

Home finally :) all smiles. Cannot wait for the weekend. !! Sorry have to brag! All cables routed internally. Tubless conversion tonight . Just need to organise real pedals post-62272-0-16308300-1415901513_thumb.jpgpost-62272-0-75079300-1415901539_thumb.jpgpost-62272-0-14336200-1415901574_thumb.jpg

I know.. In a couple months when my credit card recovers

And then tyres, wheels, hubs, bars etc. [emoji14]

At least you got a flippen amazing deal on the fork.

Archived