94.7 with GoPro

Gman1834

There must be some folks that are doing the 94.7 with a GoPro recording the race.

I would Like to have a copy of the race video, you don't have to be a pro. I just need some footage to look at while being on the indoor trainer this winter. With the first bits of snow falling all riding is coming to an end until March.

There must be some folks that are doing the 94.7 with a GoPro recording the race.

I would Like to have a copy of the race video, you don't have to be a pro. I just need some footage to look at while being on the indoor trainer this winter. With the first bits of snow falling all riding is coming to an end until March.

I am planning to record the race on my Go Pro. Once I finish and everything worked as hoped, I can contact you again re getting you a copy!

On some of the torrent sites you can download the suffer fest vids as well, just cant recall the details now, but I'm sure a google search will point you in the right direction.

Thanks, I would Like to do a virtual 94.7, I do miss that race.

Good luck to all that will be doing the 94.7.

On some of the torrent sites you can download the suffer fest vids as well, just cant recall the details now, but I'm sure a google search will point you in the right direction.

Just buy them, they're cheap enough

Planning on putting mine on the seat post facing to those behind me.

Hopefully there will be some grimacing faces trying to stay on my wheel.

Planning on putting mine on the seat post facing to those behind me.

Hopefully there will be some grimacing faces trying to stay on my wheel.

Here's an idea, see how many people you can switch and you can see their reactions and crashes afterwards. ;)

"With the first bits of snow falling all riding is coming to an end until March" - exactly where do you stay?

I am planning to record the race on my Go Pro. Once I finish and everything worked as hoped, I can contact you again re getting you a copy!

...and your battery will last the whole race?!

are you planning on using a backpack battery?

Guest Frail4Life

I set mine for photo, 1 min interval. Battery lasts for 3h to 3h30 ish.

I have not tried video yet.

Here's an idea, see how many people you can switch and you can see their reactions and crashes afterwards. ;)

No thanks, I wouldn't wish a crash on my meanest enemy.

I'd rather break rule #88 and watch them suffer while I'm trying to surge off the front.

Edited by geraldm24

I set mine for photo, 1 min interval. Battery lasts for 3h to 3h30 ish.

I have not tried video yet.

Never thought of that. Doing an enduro next weekend. Going to go the photo route! Thanks.

I started the time lapse function (60 second interval) about 30 seconds before we started, and stopped it at the finish.

Number of photos taken - 1 (when I pressed START at the finish) - what a tjop, I am.

Sorry, but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Made my day reading this, have done similar things with track days and gymkhanas etc

There is always next year