94.7 Cycle Challenge - Race day AnTiCs

Mr SingleTrack

In a bid to raise some last minute funds for CHOC, we have decided to fill our ice-cream bike with ice-lollies and sell it on route. YES, we know the ice-cream bikes way +-64kg without the ice-lollies and ice (seeing that it sports a car radio, amp, two 6x9s and a car battery) but we don’t care. We’ll put our legs to the ultimate test to raise funds for kids with cancer.

Please, look out for the “IQ Business” ice-cream bike and support us! Buy an ice-lolly or 7. Donations are also more than welcome, no matter how small. You can make deposits here as well: http://www.givengain.com/activist/62884/projects/6170/

If you pass us on route, please say hi. I will be in one of these bad boy suits (not me in the pic though...). And yes, pushing the ice-cream bike will actually be my 2nd lap for the day :thumbup:

post-27214-0-94989400-1384432949_thumb.jpg

guys please note that only the IQ Business Cow ice-cream bike will be selling the ice-lollies. I am sure this will spill over to the other bikes in the years to come, but for now we only have a select few crazy people that are willing to add even more weight to the ice-cream bike :)

We plan to stop at every water point and spectators so please ask your supporting family and friends to look out for us as well.

Remember, it is all for the kids!

Edited by Mr SingleTrack

In those "Gimp" suites!! Weigh yourself before and after... at least 5kg less.

good luck for the ride... hope u sell plenty

In those "Gimp" suites!! Weigh yourself before and after... at least 5kg less.

good luck for the ride... hope u sell plenty

never mind the suits, those wings don't look all that aerodynamic if you ask me. O well, it will surly make our sub-3 attempt on the first lap interesting!

How much for the lollies, I need to bring some cash along............

Sorry I am not sure just yet. We still need to go out and buy them. We don't want to make it a rip-off price but we do want to raise some money for CHOC. We'll try to keep it reasonable.

Sorry I cant give you more info at this stage. I'll post an update ASAP with the price

Ok, so the IQ bike will NOT be 4th bike in ;-) And I guess you're going to claim the ice lollies as the mascot and try win the best mascot prize? ;-)

I know us Cows are all insane, but I think you guys are taking it to a higher level *lol*

Edited by slowpoke

Ok, so the IQ bike will NOT be 4th bike in ;-) And I guess you're going to claim the ice lollies as the mascot and try win the best mascot prize? ;-)

I know us Cows are all insane, but I think you guys are taking it to a higher level *lol*

haha, no we'll leave the "best mascot" prize for someone else. But I can tell you one thing, we will have loads of fun! We might not be able to get out of bed on monday though :P

haha, no we'll leave the "best mascot" prize for someone else. But I can tell you one thing, we will have loads of fun! We might not be able to get out of bed on monday though :P

See you at carbo loading Saturday!

Hopefully Sunday will be easier than this.......

Depends if the person in the pic is going UP or DOWN.

Edited by geraldm24

Guest DieBees

Depends if the person in the pic is going UP or DOWN.

Up or down, at least he is halfway. :)