Randpark Ridge / Boskruin Group Rides

Agteros

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it take you? I'd be keen - just need to make sure the MTB is A-OK - been riding road for almost a year!

It usually takes between 1:10 and 1:30, depending on the route and who is riding. Come and check it out

I stay in Randpark Ridge but only ride at about 24km/hr so would drop off the back..............I mostly drive out to Valverde and ride to the Caves and back = 50km..............I would be keen to join but reckon my pace isn't good enough yet

Edited by lovestocycle

How long does it take you? I'd be keen - just need to make sure the MTB is A-OK - been riding road for almost a year!

Jip.. What time you back?

Had a great ride this morning. Sorry nobody was there with me but the route proposed wasn't too bad. Peter Road was a bit dicey. The rest were fine. The mist was cool (figuratively and literally) but not great for visibility.

http://www.strava.co...vities/98558220

Scooter, glad you liked the route. Am keen to ride together.

Am out of town next week but will go out in week of 16th.

Let me know what your plans are

Have started a Whatsapp group to co-ordinate roadie rides int he area. PM me with cell if you want to join

H. I'm always keen lad. On course this week and writing exams. So next week would be good. p.s ever heard of the saying : people who live in glass houses should not throw stones :thumbup:

H dont forget us at the Boskruin running group :)
H do I see you at BRG tomorrow at 5am? Not faster than 6min/km? I have some nasty cycling route ideas...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All. I am in Randpark Ridge as well. And would love to put a group together for the Roadies. Maybe starting at the Shell garage opposite Rhema. we could then join the E2E route at Beyers Naude corner Milner at Northcliff corner. Let's put it together. My number is 072 975 0729 to arrange. I am a 28 - 30 km/h chap.