Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

I get lost with this twitter thing as to who said what and all the @'s

So what is actually potting here ?

Greg Bloomer quoting against Strobergs tweet at Brandon.

Greg's making the funny chirp at Bsbrandon5...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Bloomer quoting against Strobergs tweet at Brandon.

Greg's making the funny chirp at Bsbrandon5...

And that family attacking stuff ?

And that family attacking stuff ?

Something to do with Brandon attacking Brads family, which Brad tweeted - this is the statement that has caused the ruckus...

Kevin Benkenstein @KevBenky

Guess I know what this meant now... @Brad_Stroberg @FedGroupScott pic.twitter.com/9JIMc2eHs4

It gets more interesting from Brandon Stewart who is clearly threatening Kevin when Kevin was vocal about him doping.

It is just a shame that people now who are not in the "know" so to speak - general public - are only seeing the true Brandon Stewart now.

Surely Brandon should be laying low... very low. The mind boggles!

• 2 months later...

Ai bit sour again today it seems?

Brandon Stewart @bsbrandon5

So proud of the guys today after all their hard marathon racing, easy to ride one marathon a year. @kevinevansracin @MaxKnoxcycling

Ai bit sour again today it seems?

So proud of the guys today after all their hard marathon racing, easy to ride one marathon a year. @kevinevansracin @MaxKnoxcycling

Read that - doesn't even make sense. Surely the more marathon races you ride the better at them you are?...

A XCO race is damn hard, this was a steep course which is what the XCO courses around the World are. They just came back from Albstadt where the course was ridiculesly steep.

Is that him trying to take a stab at the fact that two XC racers obliterated the field at SA Marathon champs? Hat off to James and Rourke for an AMAZING race!

Read that - doesn't even make sense. Surely the more marathon races you ride the better at them you are?...

SuurtietAnitus is an ugly thing Ryan...wonder if you can get a TUE for it...luckily kevev neutralized the situation...I mean really.

SuurtietAnitus is an ugly thing Ryan...wonder if you can get a TUE for it...luckily kevev neutralized the situation...I mean really.

Yeah KE handled it well trying to step in a recover some sort of PR. Whiney BS is also back pedalling on Tweeta now... As a team manager he really should know better.

Yeah KE handled it well trying to step in a recover some sort of PR. Whiney BS is also back pedalling on Tweeta now... As a team manager he really should know better.

But too late, once it's on the interwebs it's there to stay...why even say that. Trying to make JR win cheap or something

Archived