Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

Any new sponsors lined up? I saw you guys at towers this weekend and Kevin say still in his trek from fed group and you on a momson

we working actively at it, but nothing concrete yet. yes i was fortunate enough to be lent a demo bike from valencia cycles for the event as i dont have a mtb bike currently. (nothing wrong with a momsen i was immensely impressed) . It was our last race for the year pretty much as i was in hospital for four days with malaria and salmonella poising recently and dont have any shape. however, Kevin is riding really well and im sure with a partner on par he could have done fantastically at pionneer. however, he is also skipping it and we are now focussing on getting things ready for 2015..

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we working actively at it, but nothing concrete yet. yes i was fortunate enough to be lent a demo bike from valencia cycles for the event as i dont have a mtb bike currently. (nothing wrong with a momsen i was immensely impressed) . It was our last race for the year pretty much as i was in hospital for four days with malaria and salmonella poising recently and dont have any shape. however, Kevin is riding really well and im sure with a partner on par he could have done fantastically at pionneer. however, he is also skipping it and we are now focussing on getting things ready for 2015..

What is it with professional athletes getting these serious sicknesses? Something is seriously not happening when it comes to looking after the machine...

Awesome news!!! All the best with the admin and hopefully see you guys at Jhb2C next year

What is it with professional athletes getting these serious sicknesses? Something is seriously not happening when it comes to looking after the machine...

i live in a malaria area. not the first time i have had it sadly. not something i would wish on anyone.. however, its not something you cant recover from it just takes a few weeks. 

All I read there was that you don't have a mtb at the moment.. wtf.. you need to get sorted.. [emoji15]

MAX is Back! thought we scared you off for good!

yes i was fortunate enough to be lent a demo bike from valencia cycles for the event as i dont have a mtb bike currently. 

can i suggest you go look at the classifieds here, some bargains if you wanna ride 26inch!

Nope lol

Man like I've said before.. I really like that team. . And I like stewart as stated before he comes across as a hell of a nice guy..

So yes I am sad at all of this.

Max is lurking today... MAX if you ever get involved in any doping scandal .. I am going to go to sabie and kick you behind.. and I can cause I am bigger than you ;)

only trouble i get into is my alchol habits… but i have discovered moderation recently.. they called castle light ;-)

MAX is Back! thought we scared you off for good!

can i suggest you go look at the classifieds here, some bargains if you wanna ride 26inch!

no im not scared after reading this fed group thread seems i just sobered up hence my slow responses… haha… dont worry i already have a purple single speed 26 inch bike.. quite suits my sabie look. if i work out how to post a pic i will do. just dont fall out your chair laughing..  couldnt work out how to post a pic but check this link to see my new machine.. its a real classic 

https://www.facebook.com/maxknoxcycling1/photos/a.682377108507441.1073741859.443869372358217/724390514306100/?type=1&theater

Pathetic tweet by Kevin, little stab at James in my eyes when he had even more time ridden into him. Kevin, Brandon and Fedgroup really should just call it a day - SA mountainbiking is better off without them.

not at all kevin and james are close friends and riding whine to whales together.. 

only trouble i get into is my alchol habits… but i have discovered moderation recently.. they called castle light ;-)

Right so may have to bail you out for drunk and disorderly but no but kicking for doping. .[emoji6]

Right so may have to bail you out for drunk and disorderly but no but kicking for doping. .[emoji6]

im a local in sabie… they know how to get me home.. there is only a 100 of us that live in this town ;-) no alll jokes aside that wont be me ;-)

• 1 year later...

Archived