Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

I agree 100% they can sommer start testing them here in the platteland there is a race on the 15th.. should I send them directions?

The drug testers didn't even pitch at last year's SA champs... Hopefully they will be there this weekend.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen to me people, and listen to me closely.

The sub-vets, vets and masters should be next.

The problem is they don't even have enough man power/moolah to police the pro's... no doubt though, the vets have the money and ego is more a driving factor than even prize money these days.

When he found out the TUE was rejected, he should not have competed until it's out of his system (3/4 months from administration.)

The problem is they don't even have enough man power/moolah to police the pro's... no doubt though, the vets have the money and ego is more a driving factor than even prize money these days.

Indeed. I tell you I am suspect about a couple of the local guys. Some of these sub vets, vets.. and masters are just way too strong in my opinion..

And I've also heard some rumours about

Fortunately my sponsor doesn't put me under pressure to perform. . And I pay him back in kindess ;) so i have no need to dope.

Indeed. I tell you I am suspect about a couple of the local guys. Some of these sub vets, vets.. and masters are just way too strong in my opinion..

Have you maybe thought that the rest are crap and these strong riders you say that are doping are just really good and work hard? Easy to point fingers when you getting blown out the back each week.

But then again, every strong rider dopes hey?

Have you maybe thought that the rest are crap and these strong riders you say that are doping are just really good and work hard? Easy to point fingers when you getting blown out the back each week.

But then again, every strong rider dopes hey?

No no no don't get me wrong. I said a few.. not all. Some very strong riders that I believe are just strong and then I have some doubt over an other few.

Bit of rant here.....I am having a bad Friday....so here goes.

Gen.

Don't take this personal but....I train my ass off. Were you up at 3am this morning to go do intervals until you puke?

Did you do 2h riding before 6am just to be able to race hard? 6 days a week? 2000km a month? and work from 8-6?

Then a tannie comes and makes a sweeping statement like this.......

Guess it should not upset me at all as doping is rife within the pros....but there are very few vets in my opinion that "stand out" above the rest.....all of us racing in the front end of the bunch are normal Joe soaps trying hard to balance life and training and time.........and most of these guys knows what is at stake should you take banned stuff. So to say some vets are doping? Maybe....does it help them?.....not so much....I can keep up with them by just training hard and being dedicated.

As for the open bunch riders that are overweight and unfit.....hell knows what they do just to try and do the "sub 3" thing.....

I don't know. I don't care.

I have said this a long time ago.

Take the $$$ and test ALL the pro/Elite bunch.

The rest of the riders are just fun riders anyway. NO money involved. So skip them....money wasted in my opinion.

So you want to clean the sport up, take the guys that do it as a profession and test them weekly if you must. And get some transparency going while you are at it.

The rest of the guys are only riding for fun in the end. Adding a bit of competitiveness here and there but all just for bragging rights really.

To go "Audit" the guy doing his home budget and finding something wrong....vs audit the auditor doing the books as a profession.

In the end, if a rider that rides ANY category other than Elites dope then he is only cheating himself and that is on him/her.

Bit of rant here.....I am having a bad Friday....so here goes.

Gen.

Don't take this personal but....I train my ass off. Were you up at 3am this morning to go do intervals until you puke?

Did you do 2h riding before 6am just to be able to race hard? 6 days a week? 2000km a month? and work from 8-6?

Then a tannie comes and makes a sweeping statement like this.......

Guess it should not upset me at all as doping is rife within the pros....but there are very few vets in my opinion that "stand out" above the rest.....all of us racing in the front end of the bunch are normal Joe soaps trying hard to balance life and training and time.........and most of these guys knows what is at stake should you take banned stuff. So to say some vets are doping? Maybe....does it help them?.....not so much....I can keep up with them by just training hard and being dedicated.

As for the open bunch riders that are overweight and unfit.....hell knows what they do just to try and do the "sub 3" thing.....

I don't know. I don't care.

I have said this a long time ago.

Take the $$$ and test ALL the pro/Elite bunch.

The rest of the riders are just fun riders anyway. NO money involved. So skip them....money wasted in my opinion.

So you want to clean the sport up, take the guys that do it as a profession and test them weekly if you must. And get some transparency going while you are at it.

The rest of the guys are only riding for fun in the end. Adding a bit of competitiveness here and there but all just for bragging rights really.

To go "Audit" the guy doing his home budget and finding something wrong....vs audit the auditor doing the books as a profession.

In the end, if a rider that rides ANY category other than Elites dope then he is only cheating himself and that is on him/her.

Lol I understand some work very very hard to achieve their goals and I respect that and admire their dedication. Others IMO use the short cut methods.

Lol I understand some work very very hard to achieve their goals and I respect that and admire their dedication. Others IMO use the short cut methods.

Thats like saying well we think you got ahead in the work environment cause you pay your boss in Kindness as you have stated above with regards to sponsorship.....

Thats like saying well we think you got ahead in the work environment cause you pay your boss in Kindness as you have stated above with regards to sponsorship.....

Oh my heavens, tough crowd. .. Friday's are hectic here.. my sponsor is my husband

Any how I am not going to get into a handbag fight.

Thx to all the positive test and being let down by pro athletes, unfortunately there will be doubts.

Yes.

I been waiting for this to all happen for a number of years. is it safe to say its popcorn time?http://kathleenbarret.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/popcorn.jpg

Lol, nice hub name

Archived