chappies

Cappi

My ride home to Noordhoek almost turned nasty when I hit the barbwire gate on the Houtbay side. After explaining nicely that turning around for 45 km ride was not that appealing the guy let me go. Only one section opposite One Chapmans Peak where the retaining wall has collapsed and still blocks most of the road otherwise in better than normal shape. No one on the Noordhoek side and no barbwire? Are they keeping the Houtbayers in or the Noordhoekians in? The guys said it would be two weeks which is generous, not that bad as it currently stands.

My ride home to Noordhoek almost turned nasty when I hit the barbwire gate on the Houtbay side. After explaining nicely that turning around for 45 km ride was not that appealing the guy let me go. Only one section opposite One Chapmans Peak where the retaining wall has collapsed and still blocks most of the road otherwise in better than normal shape. No one on the Noordhoek side and no barbwire? Are they keeping the Houtbayers in or the Noordhoekians in? The guys said it would be two weeks which is generous, not that bad as it currently stands.

How do you manage to go UP from Hout Bay so FAST that you nearly collided with the barbed wire gate? :ph34r:

It is TWO weeks for ASSESSMENT and only when they have assessed and decided what to do will/might they decide to commence with reconstruction