Who is Nancyvdw?

Meentb

good spot there 2nutz. wonder how the dickens that happened.

Maybe going down to the right on a rocky section,that 1 nick seems to stop right there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe going down to the right on a rocky section,that 1 nick seems to stop right there.

that rock would have be in the shape of a hacksaw blade, reciprocating at highspeed. never met a rock like that. but i have met rocks that smash RDs with much less finesse than a precise blade???

Edited by Capricorn

that rock would have be in the shape of a hacksaw blade, reciprocating at highspeed. never met a rock like that. but i have met rocks that smash RDs with much less finesse than a precise blade???

Ya or sharp blunt force trauma to the head of that pin,but as you say if it did that chances are rest of mech would be smashed aswell.No spares for that so mech scrap>?

Whether u use Nancy or Bob does'nt mean that Nancy is a female. But that's not the discussion here.

Bought a few items, good communication, paid by EFT so know the real name, items posted, tracking numbers given. No problems from me and happy to continue buying if items of interest come up.

If you have concerns then look and shop elsewhere.

For me is one of the better people to deal with when buying.

Where do all the parts come from. She says she "registred". For what? If I buy I buy from good honest people. No need everyone kaks in their rods about crime and fraud in this country and them go ahead and buy "registred" parts.

Look at theV. Not slating him here. But all good. Nice bloke. Adres. Pick up yada yada yada. But not all above board.

So why the hiding of info. Call it what you want. Where there's smoke, there's fire

Have you actually bought anything and had bad services? Or you just assuming and postulating because you don't like the way someone does their adverts?

You are under no obligation to buy.

Similarly you should only smear or name and shame someone if you have had bad service. From the sounds of it you have not bought and just don't like the way she goes about her business.

Others have said they have been given an address and collected.

I don't believe your skepticism or dislike for someone or the way they do business gives you the right to air your views, especially when others including myself have had good and honest dealings.

For me the service is one thing, but i like to know where the stuff i buy from comes from. If the source is above board i see no harm in her being transparent about it, and with the variety and service she then gives i will certainly support her. But i need to know.

I also saw her ads and wondered about the source.

my opinion, and it is only an opinion:

She might be the sales front end of a bicycle chop shop. All these bikes getting stolen are not being sold as is. they are being split up and broken down. and I reckon this might be one of the sales channels.

I will gladly eat humble pie if I am wrong, and apologise here if it is the case, but I am seeing too many stuff being advertised by her that sets off the alarm bells.

*edited as per Capricorn

Edited by PhilipV

philipV: you start by saying it's an opinion, but then proceed directly to accusation. "She could be" versus "she is" are two vastly different approaches. One is opinion, the other is libel.

I'm harping on about this because these accusations are based on imaginings without a single shred of actual evidence. Libel.

Tjokkits: i'm very sure you've NEVER gone into a store to ask for proof of where they source their components from. Admit it: you make an assumption like everyone else that they don't do grey imports, or worse.

NB: I dont have any vested interests in this nancy person,but i do take exception to someone being vilified without actual evidence. Salem witch hunt material in this thread.

Edited by Capricorn

Okay Capricorn. You such a firm believer. Ask her where here stuff comes from.

I asked her and got a im not telling answer. Why the hiding of information if everything is above board.