New and Updated www.sciencetosport.com website

There is a difference between being negative, and being accurate.

In everything - quality is important... if they release substandard work on their website, what exactly are they providing to you?

The fact of the matter is that I am not commenting on their coaching - just on their website which needs a lot of work, and reflects poorly on their professionalism - and if S2S have an issue with my comments, then I will be happy to send them my contact details, and we can take it from there, and I will give them a list of things to fix - and check it is done properly too :)

Good luck with your sub 3 - hope you have good weather.

I reckon the web site is pretty decent. Can't quite understand why you would have taken the trouble to post your comment. They are obviously not selling web sites. If they were, I would maybe understand your comments.

Edited by Glenmx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it....been following the blog for years, its better than the old "blog".... not perfect but I guess the guys have plenty to keep them busy and after all there is only 16 hours in a working day

I like it....been following the blog for years, its better than the old "blog".... not perfect but I guess the guys have plenty to keep them busy and after all there is only 16 hours in a working day

That being said my work computer does not like it

post-182-0-57964300-1386330226_thumb.png

New? Updated? Your Cherise "Taylor" entry on your athletes page is a disgrace.

Afternoon Cellar

We are aware of that issue and it was due to our developer pulling info from old site across and sometime using their own spelling on certain names and surnames.

It has been rectified.

Edited by SciencetoSport

New? Updated? Your Cherise "Taylor" entry on your athletes page is a disgrace.

Hi Celler,

Thank you for picking up. The site launched yesterday and some of the content was corrupted and reverted to old data.

As Burry's former coach and friend and Cherise's ongoing coach and friend, I would certainly not be wanting the content to come up as it did.

We have corrected it and welcome constructive feedback.

V12. I have no idea what you are referring to regarding logo's being blurred and content areas being without reference. Feel free to be specific. Your comment seems to come from a rather negative motive. Or are you always like that?

Lots of love to the hub.

Jeroen

Afternoon Cellar

We are aware of that issue and it was due to our developer pulling info from old site across and sometime using their own spelling on certain names and surnames.

It has been rectified.

Great. It's not just the surname that is wrong though.

Hi Celler,

Thank you for picking up. The site launched yesterday and some of the content was corrupted and reverted to old data.

As Burry's former coach and friend and Cherise's ongoing coach and friend, I would certainly not be wanting the content to come up as it did.

We have corrected it and welcome constructive feedback.

Awesome! Well done. :thumbup:

I have no idea what you are referring to regarding logo's being blurred and content areas being without reference.

For what it's worth, on my end the logos all look fine. And even on a Mac retina display which tends to blur most site logos.

Good job overall!

There is a difference between being negative, and being accurate.

In everything - quality is important... if they release substandard work on their website, what exactly are they providing to you?

The fact of the matter is that I am not commenting on their coaching - just on their website which needs a lot of work, and reflects poorly on their professionalism - and if S2S have an issue with my comments, then I will be happy to send them my contact details, and we can take it from there, and I will give them a list of things to fix - and check it is done properly too :)

Good luck with your sub 3 - hope you have good weather.

Hi V12.

Please give me a call on 0833266911 to give me your list of corrections as you suggested.

Thanks,

Jeroen