Cradle Coward driver

konjar_b

Hi all

If anyone has any idea who or where I can get hold of the driver of a dark blue Daihatsu "combi" with yellow lighting bolt decals on it... I would be grateful. Would like to return the favour of riding within cm's of me and showing me ungentle-men like hand gestures.

Thanks

Boris

Gotta love the hub !!!!!!!!

If i'm in the veld, and a driver rides within cm's of me, i'm going to %$#&*@ him up.

This person is more of an idiot, because its in the cradle, and drivers know, that there are many cyclists around.

Good luck Boris.

I hooted at a few different bunches on Saturday morning in the cradle.

no-one in the cycle lane and riding 2 abreast in the road.

I ride the cradle from time to time and just don't understand why tjops would ride outside the lanes.

I hooted at a few different bunches on Saturday morning in the cradle.

no-one in the cycle lane and riding 2 abreast in the road.

I ride the cradle from time to time and just don't understand why tjops would ride outside the lanes.

We see this on the CT cycle lane from time to time as-well ... baffles the mind!

We see this on the CT cycle lane from time to time as-well ... baffles the mind!

Not that this is a great excuse, but after some bad weather the bicycle lanes in the Cradle can be a big mess, full of debris. It's a puncture nightmare. I have long given up on hooting at the morons who can't use what's been so kindly provided...

Riding on the yellow line by myself avoiding glass in the cycling lane. This as at 9 this morning no on coming traffic. No big bunch just one cyclist. I was not taking up the whole road and in no way impeding the gentlemen in question. So if I piss anyone off sooooo much at least stop and have a conversation with me. To try take me out is a cowardly act. By the biiiig motorist in his biiiiig car.