[Event] MTN NATIONAL MTB SERIES #2 Sabie

Tim_Fair

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys good luck for the weekend.

Just want to let you know regarding the age for categories.

Yes the entry system with entelect uses the age you are at the beginning of the year... unfortunately it's wrong! but they can't change it as it's been hard coded apparently.

We use the age you are on the year of the event on the 31st of Dec as per Cycling SA & UCi guidelines. (one reason why timing was mixed up at Dullstroom)

We moving yet again to (hopefully) the last online entry system for Clarens's entries from end of February.

Hang in there, it's been a "deurmekaar" start to the year soon all these gremlins will be over and we can all focus again on just riding our bikes!

Spoke to Brett & Dennis this morning who own the Sabie Classic event and they reckon yes it's wet... but it's far from muddy. (let's hope it holds - will have feedback when we're there tomorrow morning)

hi

does this mean i get a t-shirt or not

Merchandise Order

You didn't order anything (Show your pre entry envelope and collect at the Buycycle Stand at registration in Sabie)

Race T-Shirt

Large (Collect your Race t-Shirt at the Buycycle stand at registration in Sabie)

also its going to be WET. :D

http://2share.co.za/Files/60195218-c6d9-4798-9db4-bdd74cece2c2Capture.JPG

Edited by zniper

Hi wesselvdwalt,

A terrain condition update would be greatly appreciated , we doing the Ultra which is already severe in perfect weather. I'm not quite ready to repeat the 2012 hill2hill scenario

Accuweather is reporting 63% chance of rain @3mm

Please let us know when you get there. Much appreciated

hi

does this mean i get a t-shirt or not

Merchandise Order

You didn't order anything (Show your pre entry envelope and collect at the Buycycle Stand at registration in Sabie)

Race T-Shirt

Large (Collect your Race t-Shirt at the Buycycle stand at registration in Sabie)

also its going to be WET. :D

http://2share.co.za/Files/60195218-c6d9-4798-9db4-bdd74cece2c2Capture.JPG

Well at least its not going to be 45 degrees on top of the mountain again...

All pre entries will be receiving shirts.

Shirts are running late and will be delivered today between 13:00 & 14:00 at Columbia Sportswear in Centurion.

If you received your goodybag already please come to sabie to the Merchandise stand to get your shirt, please bring your envelope with.