A Tribute to the BUNDABERG Run

Peach.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, you guys enjoy it. Have fun now

If this is your attitude, why the hell did you come to this thread???

Anyway, I quite enjoyed your little attempt to disrupt the thread, but it seems like not many of your trolling cronies are around to support you today, not much going on, on thehub anyway - so thanks for the bit of excitement.. :thumbup:

Anyway, I quite enjoyed your little attempt to disrupt the thread, but it seems like not many of your trolling cronies are around to support you today, not much going on, on thehub anyway - so thanks for the bit of excitement.. :thumbup:

Here's Johnny !!!!

Goose, do you know what all the threads are about before reading a few pages in??

If so the hub must really suck for you, I also started reading the thread, enjoyed the pics, then I must agree I think the thread lost its original path, but then again I to have no interest in this thread, but it took me a few posts to realize that, not trolling just saying

Surely HUBBERS are entitled to there opinion and they "allowed" to read threads to see if there is something of interest in the thread,

Guest Omega Man

Just for the record. This is proper DH. You can wear the top.post-16512-0-89284400-1388742193_thumb.jpg

Does dissing a girl by posting a pic of a girl riding her bike much better than you'll ever be able to down a track that would make you piss in your pants with fear make you feel like a badass?

I don't get the logic.

Edited by Omega Man

Goose, do you know what all the threads are about before reading a few pages in??

If so the hub must really suck for you, I also started reading the thread, enjoyed the pics, then I must agree I think the thread lost its original path, but then again I to have no interest in this thread, but it took me a few posts to realize that, not trolling just saying

Surely HUBBERS are entitled to there opinion and they "allowed" to read threads to see if there is something of interest in the thread,

Reading and contributing something of value is one thing.

Posting purely for the sake of disrupting a thread with unwanted criticism is just poor form.

I come onto this thread interested. It ends up in a few individuals arranging their ride, what clothes to wear, what bike to take.

Start a whatsapp group.

IMHO nothing besides attention seeking

You're welcome to join us.

dipslick, I have been following the thread from the beginning, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Of course hubbers are entitled to their opinion, and so they should be.

But.. when someone comes in and posts something that is clearly just bait - that is not an opinion - that is stirring $h1t.

Edited by goose1111

Anyway, I quite enjoyed your little attempt to disrupt the thread, but it seems like not many of your trolling cronies are around to support you today, not much going on, on thehub anyway - so thanks for the bit of excitement.

Goose, I visited the thread. Totally unaware what it was all about. I was very impressed with the quality of the photographs. I continued to read and the thread systematically degenerated into a group of people discussing their afternoon ride. Eventually it was about what clothes you need to wear in order to be worthy of riding with the group also what bike to take on the ride.

I only viewed my opinion, it is my opinion, I, just like you are entitled to an opinion.

Now you brand me a troll with trolling cronies who are not around today.

If viewing an opinion that you don't like makes me a troll, well then so be it.

Goose, I visited the thread. Totally unaware what it was all about. I was very impressed with the quality of the photographs. I continued to read and the thread systematically degenerated into a group of people discussing their afternoon ride. Eventually it was about what clothes you need to wear in order to be worthy of riding with the group also what bike to take on the ride.

I only viewed my opinion, it is my opinion, I, just like you are entitled to an opinion.

This thread never became about what clothes to wear or what bike to ride to be "worthy".

Nobody is that vain. Seriously. Get over it already. I want to use the words "said in jest" again but it will surely just be misconstrued again.

This thread never became about what clothes to wear or what bike to ride to be "worthy".

Nobody is that vain. Seriously. Get over it already. I want to use the words "said in jest" again but it will surely just be misconstrued again.

Noted

:offtopic: all of you.

Hayley chose the DH bike because it is very forgiving if you mess up,

The clothing discussion is just a joke between friends,

Planning rides there is the intention of this page and so is getting more people to ride and enjoy the line, the rest is just a bit of harmless fun,

kapish :thumbup:

Soon to follow 'A Tribute to the Byron Line'

"A yawn is a reflex of simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums , followed by exhalation of breath."

Didn't think a yawn was an opinion. Good thing I googled it!

Just like you're entitled to you're own opinion you're also entitled to yawn. I would suggest starting your own thread about yawning, possibly post some pictures... Hell you could even talk about yawning naked or in TLD kit or lycra if you want. All I know is I wouldn't go and post in your thread about yawning unless it actually had a point.

Hayley chose the DH bike because it is very forgiving if you mess up,

The clothing discussion is just a joke between friends,

Planning rides there is the intention of this page and so is getting more people to ride and enjoy the line, the rest is just a bit of harmless fun,

I would love to check out this line, I need to get my jumping skills back to being almost impressive :)

I also have TLD baggies and a one industries top, so I should be good :whistling: