apology

Guest Latent Blue

Looks like a lot has happened.

I see BigH has been banned.

Vetseun has been MIA (maybe banned as well)

Dipslick has also been MIA.

Seems like there has been a rude awakening and shakeup going on here.

Ja the H is a thing of the past. Vettes and Dips are still active. Maybe they just on holiday...

I am guilty of losing my rag every now and again. Sometimes to give back a bit of their own medicine and sometimes because people just seem to not think before they start typing.

We all have good days and bad days I suppose.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And then there is people who jump to conclusions. Calling someone a box when you did not even read the post is jumping the gun, no?

I think we all read your post before you edited it

This can't be your only world.Let it die,enjoy Christmas eve with your family and ride in the morning and you will feel a lot better

Must have missed it .I don't read paragraph's when they get too long .Good on you anyhow .Merry blessed Xmas everyone

Sometimes to give back a bit of their own medicine and sometimes because people just seem to not think before they start typing.

We all have good days and bad days I suppose.

I think most people have the same approach so when you get a hundred people all giving back their own medicine and laughing it off, you only need a handful of people to take it seriously. What would pass with a laugh at a bar easily turns into handbag slinging online. I think it's easy to forget that none of this is real and the bloke you think is a knobkerrie behind the keyboard is the same bloke you'd readily stop and help repair a puncture for on a ride. Also, it's Christmas and stuff.

I am amazed at how I face harsh reality each day and have learned to shake it off (eventually), but if a person has a go at me on the Hub it really takes an effort to ignore or not react too badly. But then I am not very internet savvy...

• 2 weeks later...