Argus 2014 HUBBER SATURDAY RIDE

Wannabe

If you come up Liesbeek Parkway which turn are you taking to get across main road and work your way towards Spaanschemat?

Ah, we go past Newlands and over Main.

But with a bigger group, going over the bridge might be a bit safer, no?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about how many guys/girls will it be?

No idea. We will just have to see how many pitch tomorrow.

Bateleur, "pick" you up outside the B&B, or you cycling to Kalkbaai side to meet us?

bit damp tomorrow?

forecast does suggest some condensate will be present in the earlier hours. But I hope the approach is a rain or shine one. Nice long steady ride. Will be good to hit the route on a weekend that doesn't pass through the center of the sun.

Edited by Capricorn

No idea. We will just have to see how many pitch tomorrow.

Bateleur, "pick" you up outside the B&B, or you cycling to Kalkbaai side to meet us?

Depends on when I finished stuffing my face with breakfast at the B&B. You guys going over Boyes drive I suppose?

I missed the group this morning,but went out anyway. Bit tougher without some 'assistance', but got through it all. Thanks for getting me out of bed Wannabe! :P

Was once again a brilliant ride. Weather perfect, good company, what more can you ask for.

Thanks guys. Enjoy your rest, and trust you all will have a great race next Sunday.

Thanks for organising wannabe. Was a great ride with good company. Had a decent workout, actually got more to what I thought I would. all will have a great argus next weekend!

Thanx for organizing and putting up with me guys. Was a really tough workout for me and breaker is now officially broken. To The only other guy on his mtb, u are a machine sir.

Thanx for organizing and putting up with me guys. Was a really tough workout for me and breaker is now officially broken. To The only other guy on his mtb, u are a machine sir.

Breaker, that's the only way you are going to get stronger. You did well, can feel satisfied.

Thanks for joining us.