Value Logistics Fast One

Dgas

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather looking good

Hourly 6AM 12 Noon 6PM 12 Midnight Temp. | Dew Point | 31 | 15 | 21 | 17 Wind km/h 9 km/h North km/h 14 km/h East Humidity % 37% % 78% Chance of Precip. NA NA NA 20% Cloud Cover NA NA NA 45% Conditions NA NA NA Partly Cloudy Sunrise & Sunset

Well the last group to start is 7:30 so I'm sure we will cross paths

Hey scott gonna see u there entered on Friday starting group FL, didn't ask them to reseed me as I'm a morning sleeper! Will be on the blue bianchi, white asg kit(black shorts).

So what do we think about the race? Tad windy?

Tad windy - what an understatement. bar the wind it was a good morning out

Had a slight problem with my handlebars and decided to call it a day after 30km. A tad dangerous for me and the group I was in.

Got to watch the finish of all groups and the damage caused by the wind.

Quite a few accidents. One in all caused a split. Good time for first race of the year 2:35

Thats a wicked time. Which bunch were you in?

Heard there was a nasty accident at the finish.

We had a nasty crash in our group BL right at the finish. Some under 16 also went down. Hope they are all ok.

Speaking Of Accidents... The Car Crash on The R59... Silver BMW driving at high speed into oncoming traffic ... Almost took out a few of our team-mates. Sadly, The Corsa he did hit belonged to our Club , One member In ICU... The other was a fatality :( ... we only found out after the Race . If anyone by any chance has the registration no of the Silver bmw, we would appreciate it. (Thanks, Team ESMERO ) ... Condolences to the family

Speaking Of Accidents... The Car Crash on The R59... Silver BMW driving at high speed into oncoming traffic ... Almost took out a few of our team-mates. Sadly, The Corsa he did hit belonged to our Club , One member In ICU... The other was a fatality :( ... we only found out after the Race . If anyone by any chance has the registration no of the Silver bmw, we would appreciate it. (Thanks, Team ESMERO ) ... Condolences to the family

Truly sorry to hear. We went past the scene but I did not look at the reg number.

RIP

Archived