1st win for MTN for 2014

rock

Nice.......Gabon.....

this guy

http://www.teammtnqhubeka.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Ferekalsi-Debesay-338x450.jpg

Great Result :thumbup:

I see no Giro for MTN this year.

Invited to Milan-San Remo & Tirreno Adriatico

and E3 Harelbeke. The Classics are filling up for them.

Any chance of the TDF?

Any chance of the TDF?

Probably not. Their best chance was with the Giro as they have a very good relationship with the organisers...bit of a shock that they weren't included.

Any chance of the TDF?

Too early to say I guess - French teams will get preference obviously and IAM must also be in with chance.

That sucks :thumbdown:

Give them another year of experience, longer stage races and day after day the big mtns and they'll be stronger for it. They turned down an invitation for to apply for a giro wild card in their first year.

They'd have to spend a season building a team towards the TdF just to see who's capable and who they need to buy but I reckon the debut will be Italy.

Give them another year of experience, longer stage races and day after day the big mtns and they'll be stronger for it. They turned down an invitation for to apply for a giro wild card in their first year.

They'd have to spend a season building a team towards the TdF just to see who's capable and who they need to buy but I reckon the debut will be Italy.

They could already put together a pretty potent team for the Giro... lets say: Ciolek, Gerdemann, Konovalovas, Teklehaimanot, Augustyn, Thomson, Meintjies, Wesemann & Pardilla. Hopefully next year, without the allure of grand tours Ciolek, Gerdemann etc won't wait around too long.

Probably not. Their best chance was with the Giro as they have a very good relationship with the organisers...bit of a shock that they weren't included.

Correction, they had a good relationship with the organiser. But you do know Acquarone was given the boot by RCS?

They could already put together a pretty potent team for the Giro... lets say: Ciolek, Gerdemann, Konovalovas, Teklehaimanot, Augustyn, Thomson, Meintjies, Wesemann & Pardilla. Hopefully next year, without the allure of grand tours Ciolek, Gerdemann etc won't wait around too long.

Money will determine if they will get there...lets hope they get the financial backing needed to get to TdF, as in the sponsors back them long enough

Any chance of the TDF?

Hopefully not. I don't think they're ready yet. They should take a swing at the Vuelta.