Compression Pants

Benjamin

I'm up for some new compression pants. Old boys stretched and losing effectiveness. I'm looking for a good recovery performance and comfort, more than a bargain. Any suggestions as to brand?

Skins RY400. I have a pair of First ascent cpr pants as well, the difference is night and day! Ferrari vs Toyota ,

Rockets does a custom pair based on your measurements. Not sure if they have an agent in your area.

Skins RY400. I have a pair of First ascent cpr pants as well, the difference is night and day! Ferrari vs Toyota ,

Which is the Toyota? I use the first ascent ones but am slap bang between the l and the m... so the m is very tight and the l is not tight enough... Other than that I love them... If there of something better I am all ears

Edited by Stretch

Which is the Toyota? I use the first ascent ones but am slap bang between the l and the m... so the m is very tight and the l is not tight enough... Other than that I love them... If there of something better I am all ears

I am exactly the same. (Borderline M/L) Skins = Ferrari . 1000 times comfier than my FA pants. I have the A400 & RY400 in Medium.

I am exactly the same. (Borderline M/L) Skins = Ferrari . 1000 times comfier than my FA pants. I have the A400 & RY400 in Medium.

On their sizing grid, I'm just inside medium ( near small). Would you go smaller if you near the borderline?

On their sizing grid, I'm just inside medium ( near small). Would you go smaller if you near the borderline?

always smaller. I am on the top of medium / bottom part of large. (194cm 86kg)

post-14847-0-04736600-1390416574_thumb.jpg

Like Mampara used to say : "Go to the Anatomic factory shop and buy cheap bibs, two sizes smaller than usual.." Compression rules KO..