Trance X and Intense 5.5 stolen Norwood

ThePubSA

Thnx bro,wish i had got up during.. got 1500 nylon and pepperballs to test,odd marble or 2 for good luck :angry:

I am a Black Talon fan myself... in .45ACP... just about unobtanium in SA...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear, locks mean nothing to these okes it hardly slows them down, i had a break in at work awhile back you can see on cctv it took them less than a minute to get through 3 discus locks and gain entry,

If there are visible signs of forced entry (eg broken locks) you should be covered for stuff stolen from the outbuildings. That's what my insurance told me when I had a bike stolen out my garage a few months ago (a gt avalanche) - the garage wasn't locked so they rejected my claim.

The fact that there was forced entry I'd say there's a good chance you're covered.

Yeah, when I had the Demo stolen from my garage, I simply sent my broker a photo of the smashed security gate lock (after of course reporting to SAPS and having an inspector come out), they paid out without even asking any questions.

Really sorry 2Nuts about your bike's, I can only imagine how k@k you must be feeling. But maybe you will get something better, at least you lost something that is replaceable... I hope the a-holes fall and crack their skulls and live their entire lives as vegetables.

Just called my insurance to update my cover after reading this, lots of bike getting stolen in JHB at the moment.

You guys mentioning thieves cutting locks off incl abus discus locks, what are they using to cut them off, bolt cutters or portable angle grinders?

You guys mentioning thieves cutting locks off incl abus discus locks, what are they using to cut them off, bolt cutters or portable angle grinders?

IF I KNEW HOW I WOULD POST THE CCTV FOOTAGE, YOU CANT SEE BUT WE HAD 3 LOCKS,

my factory has a huge bunch of keys, on my life they got into my shop past the 3 locks and a wooden door quicker than i can get in in the dark WITH THE KEYS, no exaggeration it was that fast , the whole episode from them starting till leaving with 4 computers screens and ups(1big one) was 3min and a few seconds cant remember

locks no matter how expensive for REAL SEASONED criminals are seconds not min like we would like to think,,,,,,at nite i lie in bed thinking how quick they got into my factory, luckily i am then reminded about the fact that i have more beams around my house than a rave party

Hows this *&^% !

So on my way home,almost starting to think normally again.... see this oke jumping over this wall to my right,run across the road behind me and into the little park in frances street... :blink:

:huh: I stop the car grab http://www.agrinet.co.za/pics/picl/HW_F_1127.jpg from under my car seat.. holding it inwards against my arm so its unseen ..run towards the park and shout "what are you doing". Guy turns and looks at me.. for real its the guy i saw in my garden.. he see's me and starts running.. by now hes at the other end of the park to me. Chased him back through up until norwood primary where he dissapeared into the school kids leaving.. i asked if anyone saw where he ran to.. and.. nothing .. no 1 saw shite.... my 5th gear not so fast anymore.

All just checking the crazy white guy with panga, .. like im kookoo .. :eek:

if this *&^% slips up ima catch him

So ja he was running from a failed attempt,domestic saw him climb over wall and started shouting....

Really sorry 2Nuts about your bike's, I can only imagine how k@k you must be feeling. But maybe you will get something better, at least you lost something that is replaceable... I hope the a-holes fall and crack their skulls and live their entire lives as vegetables.

Just called my insurance to update my cover after reading this, lots of bike getting stolen in JHB at the moment.

This sux, sorry to hear dude!

Thnx guys.. ja back to the old sk8board .. no 1 really steals those :thumbup:

IF I KNEW HOW I WOULD POST THE CCTV FOOTAGE, YOU CANT SEE BUT WE HAD 3 LOCKS,

my factory has a huge bunch of keys, on my life they got into my shop past the 3 locks and a wooden door quicker than i can get in in the dark WITH THE KEYS, no exaggeration it was that fast , the whole episode from them starting till leaving with 4 computers screens and ups(1big one) was 3min and a few seconds cant remember

Ja *&^% them dips ...

he'll get whats coming :thumbup:

That's how it seems they operate, same guys lurking around, a gang targets a street or block and they hammer it for a few weeks. I had that, nothing for 5yrs and then about 4 robberies/attempted robberies in 3 weeks.

So what tools do they use on these locks, a discus lock is not very easy to break off?