Two Oceans Marathon 2014

TopFuel

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shattered, broken, certainly in need of a knee replacement. But what a fantastic race. PBs abounded. I often talk a big game and then dont follow through, but today was not that day.

04:39:20 - Got my Sainsbury.

Great time!!!

Congrats to all the finisher's and especially those doing the 56km, respect.

Managed to do a 2.05 for my first ever road race, pretty happy with that for only 2.5 weeks training. Great race, might be back next year for the ultra.

Well done!

I hear they ran out of water and medals for the back markers of the Ultra. That's no good

I hear they ran out of water and medals for the back markers of the Ultra. That's no good

Is it a limited medal event? Thats a huge problem if it wasnt

Managed a 1h44 for my first Two Oceans half marathon. Great event with fantastic support!

Congrats to everyone who finished, especially the ultra runners!

You start in E? We must of been running together then...

Did my first half marathon today. What an experience! Southern cross drive is a killer. Will be back next year, but now I need to get back on my bike! ;)

Congratzzzzz!!!

:-)

The road camber of Rhodes Drive always hurt my feelings during the running days.

Shattered, broken, certainly in need of a knee replacement. But what a fantastic race. PBs abounded. I often talk a big game and then dont follow through, but today was not that day.

04:39:20 - Got my Sainsbury.

Well done, you smashed it!

Congratzzzzz!!!

:-)

The road camber of Rhodes Drive always hurt my feelings during the running days.

It is an absolute shocker. Great to drive on, terrible to run on.

Congrats to you all! If there is one race that could ever get me back to running, it will be The Oceans - it is brilliant!

You start in E? We must of been running together then...

Hey Meezo.

No, I started in 'B'. Ran a decent time for the Peninsula Half Marathon so got a good seeding. :) The Peninsula half marathon is a piece of cake compared to the Two Oceans with Edinburgh and Southern Cross Drives.

Hey Meezo.

No, I started in 'B'. Ran a decent time for the Peninsula Half Marathon so got a good seeding. :) The Peninsula half marathon is a piece of cake compared to the Two Oceans with Edinburgh and Southern Cross Drives.

o ok, i was supposed to start in B, but was late, so was crammed in E. the 2(no) oceans half being the only half i do every year, because the vibe and buzz and gees is just unbelievable.... only reason why i do, the pain on the other hand... :eek: