Legal Help for Items bought from this site Please

Wayne R

Maybe a good reason to stop the aliases on here and force people to use real names, that can can be verified via a legit Facebook page or the like?

More like ID number...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The HUB can run the billing through EToll, they have everyones ID number, blood sample, finger prints, retina scan, chocolate starfish print..... you know the usual stuff available in the ether

As soon as the link to the ad was posted, I had visions of the Hub vigilantes PMing and SMSing abuse at the kid.

IF HIS MOMMY IS NOT GOING TO TEACH HIM ETHICS AND PRINCIPLES, PERHAPS A GOOD LYNCHING WILL MAKE HIM RECONSIDER ANY FUTURE ACTIONS LIKE THIS.

OK, TORCH AND PITCHFORK PUT AWAY!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

^_^

As soon as the link to the ad was posted, I had visions of the Hub vigilantes PMing and SMSing abuse at the kid.

IF HIS MOMMY IS NOT GOING TO TEACH HIM ETHICS AND PRINCIPLES, PERHAPS A GOOD LYNCHING WILL MAKE HIM RECONSIDER ANY FUTURE ACTIONS LIKE THIS.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

^_^

HAVE A NICE DAY!

^_^

Does dipstick know you using caps :unsure:

This is the main reason why I wont buy or do dealings with anyone thats not in Cape Town. I want to meet the person, see the goods and handle cash on the spot!!!

If its not like that then rather walk away and wait for a better opportunity

This is the main reason why I wont buy or do dealings with anyone thats not in Cape Town. I want to meet the person, see the goods and handle cash on the spot!!!

If its not like that then rather walk away and wait for a better opportunity

What if i send my brother in law, Shaun, he's studying in CPT.....

Ok that's not funny :mellow:

Guest Latent Blue

Maybe a good reason to stop the aliases on here and force people to use real names, that can can be verified via a legit Facebook page or the like?

But then how would I anonymously rant about things that does not really matter?

Guest Latent Blue

Does dipstick know you using caps :unsure:

Its DIPSLICK...

And it should be Sir DPSLICK your highness actually. Show some respect for senior citizens!

Guest Latent Blue

Oh cr@p!!!!!!

Hier kom dit nou!!!

Ja! Ja!

Jy weet... dit gaan nie oor die uithaal en wys nie... maar die oprol en terugsit!!!

No one can put it past the Hub's PI and CSI bloody agents........I am willing to bet that this is also a laaitie that falls in the "klein wind" category during races with no respect for his elders.....when going gets tough it is always someone else's fault.

But then how would I anonymously rant about things that does not really matter?

Might force you to grow up and do something constructive or charitable with that time.....

:whistling:

Oh cr@p!!!!!!

Hier kom dit nou!!!

Its DIPSLICK...

And it should be Sir DPSLICK your highness actually. Show some respect for senior citizens!

Well DSLICK should know, my mother is a senior citizen too, and and and..... :huh: