First Tokai MTB AGM

Vince

Kandui reiterated what the real problem is. the PR issue is secondary and can be easily fixed,but the real problem is beyond the passive aggressive agitation in this thread.

Deon, leave it. Dont fall for the crap again. If they can't read and understand what you, Kandui and others have been saying all along, nothing will change their mind.

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's al pause for a moment. Maybe give it till tomorrow before posting again as this thread is now actually getting worse in what seems to have been prophesied by Duane.

Hashing and re-hashing is going to get us no where. Countless threads on Shimano vs SRAM to proof that.

Listen. Not directed at you Cassie, thanks for the input.

Hey listen guys, it is only expected that I was going to have my say. Of course I waited till relationships with the most important people could be patched, this was in Tokai's best interst.

We will all be meeting tomorrow, if I did not get that off my chest, it would have been me with the grudge. Just hope it's not you Johno. Who's it?

Meurant

No. Meurant agreed to it - he did not call it. That was done by the "aggrieved party"

There was something along the lines of "if there's any more building in Tokai before the 18th then there'll be trouble"

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Guest OldFlow

Hey listen guys, it is only expected that I was going to have my say. Of course I waited till relationships with the most important people could be patched, this was in Tokai's best interst.

We will all be meeting tomorrow, if I did not get that off my chest, it would have been me with the grudge. Just hope it's not you Johno. Who's it?

I have no grudge.

Well whos the guy in charge? Meurant , Deon Mr x? What im getting at is who is this new comittee going to be dealing with. And who is Deons boss? Who does he answer to.Because if he answers to someone then the agreived party could go to that person instead of having a comittee

I mean what is this comittee going to do and who gives them the authority over tokai as opposed to anyone else who wants to build a trail

I know im asking a lot of questions here but im just a simple mtber who doesnt understand the subtle nuances of private/state collaborative business

No. Meurant agreed to it - he did not call it. That was done by the "aggrieved party"

There was something along the lines of "if there's any more building in Tokai before the 18th then there'll be trouble"

K@K (Afrikaans for Cr@p) way of putting things.

That was not said on this thread if I recall correctly

Eh? Seriously?

Pistols at dawn type trouble?

Because if that, as it seems, indicates a threat Im keen to meet the intellect behind it.

I know im asking a lot of questions here but im just a simple mtber who doesnt understand the subtle nuances of private/state collaborative business
Nothing wrong with a good question.

Is that what was really said? and who said it? Where you at the meeting?

K@K (Afrikaans for Cr@p) way of putting things.

That was not said on this thread if I recall correctly

No, it wasn't. It was said over a telephone conversation between 2 parties. One being Meurant. The other being a member of the "aggrieved party"

Someone asked who requested the moratorium. I obliged. Meurant was not the requestor - he was the granter of said moratorium.