First Tokai MTB AGM

Vince

To Deon, despite having the opportunity to do so when among friends, you've held your tongue and not spoken ill of your detractors, despite knowing full well the same cannot be said of them. You sir, are way more moral than I in that regard.

Truth that! :thumbup:

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............you know there lives a troll under that bridge with a stick, that he wants to push through your wheels......

you have no idea how many times he has actually done this to me, hence why I am to scared to ride over that bridge anymore....

That is completely untrue. And I'm not sure where you got that from.

Johno doesn't even own a dh bike and Vince, Richard and myself haven't ridden our dh bikes at tokai for a very long time. It's just not conducive to that type of riding. Pushing for and hour for 3 minutes of riding isn't very smart as it turn out.

ok then I'm wrong that was just the feeling I was getting.....

This looks like a Coup......

Not sure if I am allowed to post this but Screw it....ban me......Got it from the Tokai DH FB page which is a public forum so think it is allowed

Holy crap (since that seems to be an appropriate word here), I'm going to sit on my hands and bite my tongue for a bit before I say anything about that! But it is seriously pertinent here, so yes, Papa Bear, right to post it.

This looks like a Coup......

Not sure if I am allowed to post this but Screw it....ban me......Got it from the Tokai DH FB page which is a public forum so think it is allowed

OK so if I was wrong about all this dung being flung being the agenda of a certain group of Dhillers why was that posted on Tokai DH FB??? Even though they have just stated that one of them doesn't even have a DH bike? Help this is all most confusing cos as it seems to me now they are stirring purely for the hell of it ...maybe they are botanicals in disguise and are trying to sow discord amongst us?????

you have no idea how many times he has actually done this to me, hence why I am to scared to ride over that bridge anymore....

good mate of mine still won't go near that bridge as a result of his off there...

That bridge toys with your mind, its evil I tell you.

It's my daughter's birthday on the 18th, can I vote by email, or some other way besides being at the AGM?

pappa bear: is that FB page still active after you posted that hot potatoe?

That entire thread (that I generated) was removed just after this screen capture was posted. I was busy responding to a new line of questions when I was alerted to the removal and my inability to respond to a "deleted thread"

EDIT: It also seems to me that either I have been booted off the page, or the entire page has been deleted due to the incriminating details on there and the damage that it would do to the "campaign"

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

good mate of mine still won't go near that bridge as a result of his off there...

I can imagine that if it does go wrong there it could do it properly. Probably entailing a slow, bike entangled, slide off the lower side of the bridge and into the loving embrace of the water and rocks (that looked just so pretty just a moment earlier) below.

But I would imagine it is the laughter of your friends that hurts the most as you sit there wet and bleeding.

That entire thread (that I generated) was removed just after this screen capture was posted. I was busy responding to a new line of questions when I was alerted to the removal and my inability to respond to a "deleted thread"

EDIT: It also seems to me that either I have been booted off the page, or the entire page has been deleted due to the incriminating details on there and the damage that it would do to the "campaign"

Shock, horror, surprise.

Just three of the things I am not feeling right now.

Muppetry.

EDIT: One of the reasons I ride my bike is to get away from political battles, I deal with them on a large scale each day within corporate structures. @#$ me if I'm going to even think about fighting and debating when I'm focused on bike related stuff. I've been mountain biking for almost 25 years and I've never seen this kind of BS amongst a group of people who are largely on the same team.

I'm out, you guys go ahead and fight, I'm going to ride my bike alone and enjoy it.

Edited by MH for short

I can imagine that if it does go wrong there it could do it properly. Probably entailing a slow, bike entangled, slide off the lower side of the bridge and into the loving embrace of the water and rocks (that looked just so pretty just a moment earlier) below.

But I would imagine it is the laughter of your friends that hurts the most as you sit there wet and bleeding.

It was more of a graceful arc over the higher edge of the bridge, with the head making contact with a few roots and teh wet, muddy stream bed. But I digress.