2014 Dischem ride for sight.

Jeri

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who is all C? I want to know who to wipe GU fingers on as I ride past them :D

Yep yep

Look out for the guy with a dirty joberg2c or 3towers jersey....mtb shoes...spd mtb pedals and unshaven legs....on a spez allez

say hi in the start pen...sure you will drop me like a little girl couple of km in

Yep yep

Look out for the guy with a dirty joberg2c or 3towers jersey....mtb shoes...spd mtb pedals and unshaven legs....on a spez allez

say hi in the start pen...sure you will drop me like a little girl couple of km in

Not sure, from what I remember you hung in there till the last Km at Fast One.... Im keen to have small group like we did there. Much less dangerous and we rode at the same speed as the front bunch anyway.....

Not sure, from what I remember you hung in there till the last Km at Fast One.... Im keen to have small group like we did there. Much less dangerous and we rode at the same speed as the front bunch anyway.....

Boooooom sounds like a plan mnr....I am in for that, will work my mielie off if needs be.

Who else is with us??? Guys in c-batch

Boooooom sounds like a plan mnr....I am in for that, will work my mielie off if needs be.

Who else is with us??? Guys in c-batch

TEMPTING!! If a few guys commit, I may fall back and join. I am old and fat but pull like a diesel on the flats. Edited by TALUS

I'm also in the C - Batch :clap:

Need to get under 3 hours!!!

Ambitious target from C, but I think with good pacing achievable. With last years beta that would be a 17 index ride :) I'm keen.

Ambitious target from C, but I think with good pacing achievable. With last years beta that would be a 17 index ride :) I'm keen.

i did a 3;17 from E so i am sure a sub 3 from C is possible

I would be happy to go for a steady 3:15 but if we have a strong group - who knows? If you keep it steady without those racing snake little accelerations it becomes easier to stay solid.

BL start for me. Who is joining me? Will be in my Hub kit again pacing up front making life hell at the back :whistling:

Will join you at the front for as long as I can keep up.... Not sure what kit I will have on. Will be riding a black and yellow Scott CR1 with Shamals. Anybody else wants to chip in for BL?

Us guys tend to go too hard out the blocks, so no help required there unless it is restraint. Stay in the bunch until out of Heidelberg and then start to liven things up.

3H00 = 38.66 km/h average speed...

Us guys tend to go too hard out the blocks, so no help required there unless it is restraint. Stay in the bunch until out of Heidelberg and then start to liven things up.

3H00 = 38.66 km/h average speed...

True. Just need to make sure you're in right group when the first split happens...

Just to remind all the haastige honne - your time will be close to an Argus time. Few people sommer net do a 3h Argus. I want to meet the famous one speed wonner - Rouxtjie. Will pay in sweat for the honour to ride in his bus. The rules are steady and strong. No games to drop hubbers. I will be happy to drop back if we have 5 realistic 3:15 in the wourking group.