[Event] Delta Dash (6hr Endurance)

Pieter1

One week to go until online entries close....get your teams together and go to www.deltadashmtb.co.za for entries.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we enter on the day? Did it last year, and loved it. So enjoyed watching the ABSA guys ride. Very inspiring.

Such fun riding through the school. How's the track after the rain? No ruts or dangerous stuff?

Please make sure those darn Dabs Paddlers are there..... stole our thunder last year... so close, but soooo much younger! Time for us to whip their A game game into touch!

Can we enter on the day? Did it last year, and loved it. So enjoyed watching the ABSA guys ride. Very inspiring.

Such fun riding through the school. How's the track after the rain? No ruts or dangerous stuff?

Hey Sarnicoveiw. You will have to concentrate a bit on some of the single track through the trees but thats what makes mtb exiting. With the added suprises to the route I reccon it will be awesome!

How many km are we looking at after 6 hours? Just a rough average?

you can do 6 km or 120 km. last year we did about 72km and then we stopped and started with the beers

why don't you have pics of the trail this year

Doing a bit of a suprise thing this year. It is a good one tho.

work has but a spanner in the spokes.

enjoy, seriously bummed i am missing this one

That sucks man! Come for a beer after work?

Guys it seems it's going to be a byob party again as we are having issues with a licence.

How are the trails looking? What's this "surprise"? I'm bringing 9 people from work to join in. It's going to be a blast!

How are the trails looking? What's this "surprise"? I'm bringing 9 people from work to join in. It's going to be a blast!

Trails are coming on super awesomely!! Cant wait. There is a suprise change in the route here and there...