[Event] Delta Dash (6hr Endurance)

Pieter1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. Eldron will be there with some Citec wheels to show off and please remember to bring your own beer. Spur will be there selling burgers and so on and we will have softdrinks and coffee on sale to.

Look out for the Citec flag :-)

Please note I'll be racing so a family member will be looking after the stand. This family member knows diddly about bicycles so take a brochure or ask me some question afterwards (if I'm still able to answer questions!).

See y'all there.

Please note I'll be racing so a family member will be looking after the stand. This family member knows diddly about bicycles so take a brochure or ask me some question afterwards (if I'm still able to answer questions!).

See y'all there.

Lekker! Guys please remember to bring your own beers. Going to be mega awesome!!

Hey guys- did a sneaky delta ride tonight...

The route is awesome, some nice jumps!

Only one I didn't do was the 'logs' jumps ( one day when I'm big)

Tomorrow is going to be super- if anyone is looking for a last minute ride tomorrow - line entries are still on...

Tomorrow is going to be super- if anyone is looking for a last minute ride tomorrow - line entries are still on...

Oh yea!!

Speed is your friend. I was almost landing it flat when giving it horns. Even medium speed with some technique gets you over. Some hard braking for the next corner though...

Speed is your friend. I was almost landing it flat when giving it horns. Even medium speed with some technique gets you over. Some hard braking for the next corner though...

I think I need to book you for an hour to get some pointers ... Just not tomorrow :)

I think I need to book you for an hour to get some pointers ... Just not tomorrow :)

The photographer stationed there was very disappointed that no one was hitting it so I gave him one pic :D. I did talk to one other guy who said he did.

Well mr Baker it seems it wasn't necessary to hit that jump to win the race.....

Thanks SteveS!

True- but hitting the jump would've made it look cooler :)

See y'all there.

I hung out In your "VIP" section for nearly an hour:

NO chairs

NO coffee

NO Mr Swane

WTF???

Thanks to everyone who took part, supported and helped out! I reccon it was a pretty sweet day out! How did you guys find the scout section?