Cycle Lab settles the wheel size debate once and for all

Rata Del Spruit

If saleman are sick and tired of explaining they need to find another job, its their job to explain the differences.

Those signs are just plain stupid, thats like a gynecologist telling your wife that in order to have tall children your husbands penis must be taller to inject the baby batter towards the rear of the factory.

LAPTOP KEYBOARD NOW CODE F!! Thanks ChUKKy. Good old belly laugh at that.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Gazillion

I am really struggling with the concept of someone with a dirty Frank whose dress is being blown up! May I never witness that!!!

You know you want me!

post-5378-0-66632600-1392904516_thumb.jpg

Seeing that mtbing is the new golf I wonder when they are going to introduce a new size golf ball say just 5mm larger than the existing size.

Would that create as much debate as mtb wheel size? - Just asking

No I'm not a troll

(goblin)

I'm 170cm, but I'm ok because I'm female.

Tough one. 650Bs are for men under 165cm but they're also for girls. Your 170cm height creates a real conundrum. Are you at least concerned about your times in races, because that could swing it.

I am very concernd about my times!

I am buying a 29er this weekend!

Yea, I think you should.

Someone lied to you when you bought your 272.

so much for 27.5"

my 26" moto diggers are bigger than your 27.5" Hanz Dumps

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ibis Tranny

http://rbikes.com/merchant/482/images/zoom/ibis_Tranny_Kroadspecial2.jpg

http://img.pandawhale.com/80555-jack-nicholson-laughing-gif-DuRf.gif

i don't know what you are all moaning about. its a pure stroke of genius. they can now do away with all staff as people can just tick the box depending on which category they fit into, empty the piggy bank and the bike will automatically be selected for them by a computer and dispatched to them. itl keep their costs down no end. genius..

If saleman are sick and tired of explaining they need to find another job, its their job to explain the differences.

Those signs are just plain stupid, thats like a gynecologist telling your wife that in order to have tall children your husbands penis must be taller to inject the baby batter towards the rear of the factory.

love ur work........lol!!!!!!!!!!!!