Person Advice please guys

ScottCM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Giant IDT that you can have for R300 I live in the south of joburg. DM me if you are interested.

Scott, there are a lot of good people offering you good advice here. The price of an indoor trainer is currently sitting at R300 ^^^ (Bargain by the way!!) Armpies offered you a wheel for the cost of the postage (Another bargain!!). You are looking that gift horse directly in the mouth my friend. I suggest you make a move.....

Thanks to all for the advice. Sorry if I came across as "Pitying" myself, this was not my intention. Was merely trying to ascertain how other people would have approached this situation of frustration brought on by the lack of riding.

Edited by ScottC-M

• 1 month later...
Guest EdEdEd

Thanks to all for the advice. Sorry if I came across as "Pitying" myself, this was not my intention. Was merely trying to ascertain how other people would have approached this situation of frustration brought on by the lack of riding.

So how is things working out?

So how is things working out?

Bought the IDT from De Rosa and the Wheel, Tyre and cassette from cpt armpies mayhem. Bought a tube and new QR from Cajees and started training for the last month. Monday was the first day i started commuting to work again and i must say it feels awesome to be riding outdoors again, and to crown it all off my CEO came to me a few weeks ago and asked if i wanted to go ride the Dusi2C in a team with our HR manager. I obviuosly jumped at the opportunity so now all my effort is piled into that as this will be my first and probably last stage race of my life. Supper excited, Thanks for asking Ed to the power of 3

Keep your bike, go to the gym a few times a week and spin, 3 months is a drop of jizz in the ocean and will be over soon.

And then what Fabes said on the first page.

You have one for me?

fabes is looking for young boys apparently to take a "new career" path... :whistling:

Guest EdEdEd

fabes is looking for young boys apparently to take a "new career" path... :whistling:

HAHAHAHA :clap:

:eek: