Hub - Rave

wepat

Hi,

I would just like to Rave about selling a few items on the Hub, I listed a wheelset andsome brakes at a fair price.

In 5 mins both items were sold and payments were made and products shipped or collected.We are quick to Rant in this day and age, but it was a pleasure listing and selling on the Hub.

I will be doing it again soon.

Wepat

Hi,

I would just like to Rave about selling a few items on the Hub, I listed a wheelset andsome brakes at a fair price.

In 5 mins both items were sold and payments were made and products shipped or collected.We are quick to Rant in this day and age, but it was a pleasure listing and selling on the Hub.

I will be doing it again soon.

Wepat

http://www.guildwars2sa.co.za/smf/gallery/831_10_07_13_4_35_21.png

That's fairly remarkable being a noobie with one post :eek:

Caerus

not sure how to take your remark so by joining a cycle forum and posting a Rave , you feel by being new and not having many posts you assume somebody is not honest.To me this is a typical Rant, cynical response so common in SA today.I was being complimentary and thanking the two Hubbers which purchased my goods.

Caerus

not sure how to take your remark so by joining a cycle forum and posting a Rave , you feel by being new and not having many posts you assume somebody is not honest.To me this is a typical Rant, cynical response so common in SA today.I was being complimentary and thanking the two Hubbers which purchased my goods.

Wepat im sure Cearus did not mean anything bad towards you with his comment. It has just been a thing in the past that some noobs with no active posts in the forums and with no credibility turned out to be scammers, hence the caution around new members that join just to start selling. Numerous hubbers have mentioned in the threads that they do not even look at ads from new memebers with no posts.

So from my side, welcome to the Hub. Glad you had good dealings on your very first day of joining but don't go and pick a fight now on your second day of being a Hubber. You will make life difficult for yourself.

Again welcome to the Hub !!!!

Happy hubbing........

Caerus

With the amount of deals that have gone pear shaped & cases of fraud, not many people will look at buying from someone that has no history or buy from someone that hadn't even made a post till after selling some goods.

I think it's great, it's not a rant at all. It may be cynical, but as mentioned fraud is ripe all over the interweb and you can never be too careful

Wepat im sure Cearus did not mean anything bad towards you with his comment. It has just been a thing in the past that some noobs with no active posts in the forums and with no credibility turned out to be scammers, hence the caution around new members that join just to start selling. Numerous hubbers have mentioned in the threads that they do not even look at ads from new memebers with no posts.

So from my side, welcome to the Hub. Glad you had good dealings on your very first day of joining but don't go and pick a fight now on your second day of being a Hubber. You will make life difficult for yourself.

Again welcome to the Hub !!!!

Happy hubbing........

+1

With the amount of deals that have gone pear shaped & cases of fraud, not many people will look at buying from someone that has no history or buy from someone that hadn't even made a post till after selling some goods.

I think it's great, it's not a rant at all. It may be cynical, but as mentioned fraud is ripe all over the interweb and you can never be too careful

Ok great point taken and I understand your feedback