THANK YOU CRAIG PEPPER,SHAUN and BRONWYN AFTER MEERENDAL FALL

georgedup

Hi Guys, I Just want to thank shaun Peters as well as Bronwyn who works at Meerendal for helping me After my big fall out on the Burry Stander section yesterday.

We ride Meerendal Often and it wasnt a case of not knowing the trail or not having the skill to ride it.

Had a dip and the bike jackknifed and i went over the handle bars still clipped in.Took a fall straight onto my shoulder and my head.Cracked helmet and broken coller bone.

Thanks guys for fetching me on the trail.

Also a Big Thanks to CRAIG PEPPER!!!!!He stopped immediately and took my spare tube and made a sling and secured my arm in position.He cut his ride short to help a fellow mountain biker in need and allot of pain and i think he should be commended for that.If anyone can give me a contact number for him i would like to thank him in person.

Status report: Broken collerbone with a possible surgery on the way... and off the bike for at least 6 weeks...As shaun also mentioned, be safe out there.

Thank you

Georgo, bly jy is oraait! Dink nou hoe sou ek oor my "handle bars" gevlieg het daardie oggend met my wingerd-griep!?! :eek:

Hi Jkoorts,

It ads to the excitement - you never know if you are going home on two wheels of in an ambulance!!

Have a great day all of you and good luck with your recovery georgedup.

Sarge

And that's why I'm a roadie. I'm too old for this constant-collar-bone-snapping-mtb stories.

Havent you heard about all the road deaths lately

I'd rather take my chances with some evil single track than a devil in a motor car.

Agree 100%!!!

• 4 weeks later...