Advice Mtb Shoes for R 1500

jcmeyerSS

Lol, they must be well made then. I'm a size 13.....fit very well. Without anything to compare to they do clip very well. Paired with Shimano M-530's took me all of 2 rides to be able to clip in and out easily (first time clipless)

2 rides only ??

i had to have the springs on my shoes adjusted 3 times before they got the tension right and mind you i fell a few times trying to clip out !!

:thumbdown: :cursing:

Haha yup. Only fallen once so far. Mud got deep very fast.....dead stop.....doink......

Any Recommendations for MTB shoes.

I have had 2 pairs of Spez comp and they have served me well.

Will probably end up getting another pair, but interested in what else is out there in that price range. Also would prefer something in JHB region so i can see and feel them first.

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

I had a pair of Spez carbon before, and wondered how I'd ever find that stiffness and comfort less the cost, and then.....Giro Privateer. I can honestly say I dont experience any lack in these shoes, they are crazy stiff, very cumfy and extremely hard waring, and half the price. Ticks all the boxes for me as a keen racing snake

Edited by BrandonF