Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look,saw the CB on dstv,read a few pages,i cant read all 145 of them,

but has anyone organised a demonstraion on the shops pavement?Toyi,toy'ing work well i believe..

I'd rather spend some money on rent-a-crowd and put them out of business quickly than waste time and more money on the wheels of beurocracy to start turning.

If the bikes are fake,let them burn,because even if they advertised as fake,its illegal...now if they were named Ponchorellos instead,then theres no case is there?

Guest EdEdEd

but has anyone organised a demonstraion on the shops pavement?Toyi,toy'ing work well i believe..

I'd rather spend some money on rent-a-crowd and put them out of business quickly than waste time and more money on the wheels of beurocracy to start turning.

If the bikes are fake,let them burn,because even if they advertised as fake,its illegal...now if they were named Ponchorellos instead,then theres no case is there?

A Hub flashmob!? :clap:

I agree, actions speak louder than words. I suggested a peaceful protest ride to Broadacres Shopping Centre last weekend. No takers unfortunately, everyone was busy riding it opposite directions.

l.now if they were named Ponchorellos instead,then theres no case is there?

I'd suggest Pinocciorello's, named after Pinoccio who's nose grew everytime he told a lie.

Edited by scotty

well if the rumours can be believed that the shop "looks like business as usual" then clearly there is a gap in the market, and clearly cyclists dont care, if it was a issue there would be a sign on the door saying FIRE SALE/FOR SALE everything must go,,,,i have heard from many hubbers the shop is still full,,,,,i dont know like i said maybe with everyone importing their own components they are more used to the idea, and its not a case of

CLOSE DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS BEEEEEG SCANDAL ???

Just yesterday heard of something similar that happened with regards to a Samsung Galaxy Note that was bought from a well known cell phone outlet, and no, I will not name and shame. I do not like legal hounds on my trail. The said item was so perfectly copied, that a person who does mobile development could almost not see the difference, until the unit failed some of his firmware tests. He opened the device and saw that the processor was fake. They approached Samsung and the fake was confirmed.

Edited by Moridin

I'd suggest Pinocciorello's, named after Pinoccio who's nose grew everytime he told a lie.

Clever one