Cape Epic 2016 to Move to KZN?

flymango

They will also take the step to only allow 'real' mountain bikers. Credentials to verified by hubbers at the Spruit or Tokai, no more of this Euro Pro easy route stuff.

Ja, and there is talk of them including the DH downhill route at Cascades as part of the prologue.

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Ja, and there is talk of them including the DH downhill route as part of the prologue.

Edited by Omega Man

Kevin Vermaak might get tempted after reading this thread and next we know it will be the ABSA Mzanzi Africa Epic for the whole country to get a chance to host it

How is it that so much is known about this? Have I been under a rock?

Don't worry. The anc regime leaves " no stone unturned "

We will welcome all the riders with open arms in KZN,no need for any recovery products you will receive "Bunny Chows and Samoosas" as recovery foods and only Breyani will be served for Dinner

We will welcome all the riders with open arms in KZN,no need for any recovery products you will receive "Bunny Chows and Samoosas" as recovery foods and only Breyani will be served for Dinner

And open toilet doors!!

Only English (Natal being The Last Outpost and all) and Zulu (being Zuma's homeland) will be allowed to be spoken on the course and the race village.

April joke for sure.. But.... Let me tell you.. A course from pmb via greytown to nkandla and back would be about the right distance and some INSANE climbing traversing 3 or so major river valleys... The Tugela being one of them