PMB World Cup DH #1

nigelhicks

when is the timed practice going to start - 2pm? Interested to see how the trail bikes do - and the SA contingent...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And where the F are the trackside tweets from Warner and co - want to know how practice is going. Anyone have a twitter person at the track I can follow? Come on - this is better than the OP trial...

10153128_709393285764619_8873444627393420761_n.jpg

http://dirtmountainb...are-we-set.html

Have a read here, comparing the DH track to an enduro!!! read the comments on FB.

Just because 1 or 2 guys manage to make down on trail bikes without killing themselves and you actually have to use your cranks and pedal all the keyboard warriors come out proclaiming the course is $hit.

Now these guys think anyone can jump on their trail bike and go for a run down the track. :cursing: I say come and try and if you make it down alive I will give you your due. 99.9% will bash their brains out and don't give a thought to, well maybe these guys are the best in the world for a reason, and Oh look my bike has Pedals and Cranks what the hell are those for? Pedaling. Well I only like going downhill and not having pedal. well then get a push bike or find a different sport.

Rant over. :ph34r:

ooo.... Buuuurne!

Would never had said so...
maybe just a little. It was a laugh on the course walk when Pinkbike got the the new rock garden and there was silence then "oh got to get a shot of someone braking their headtube of hear".:D

What happened to Rachel

GTs Rachael Atherton currently suffering from an infection whilst out in South Africa. Word is she will still race, let's hope she can put a solid run together tomorrow.