User Review: PYGA OneTen29

LazyTrailRider

If you are using 3 piece mounting hardware on you shock, stiction will remain constant irrespective of how tight you tighten the shock eye bolt.

Thanks Brian. If that's the case, I might as well tighten it fully to spec.

If anyone tries the needle bearing conversion kit please report back.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brian. If that's the case, I might as well tighten it fully to spec.

If anyone tries the needle bearing conversion kit please report back.

I think someone should give the needle bearing conversion a shot and write a review for the rest of us..*hint hint nudge nudge*

I think someone should give the needle bearing conversion a shot and write a review for the rest of us..*hint hint nudge nudge*

From what I have read, the needle bearing wear out quite quickly, so although the suspension will be very smooth, running cost and maintenance will increase.

I believe that the latest Fox mounting hardware manufactured from lubricant free polymers by IGUS, is the best compromise between smooth oscillation and durability.

Might be saf efirican but it is fugly as fug

Not that bad dude. Quite sexy in green. Not my first choice, also not my last.

• 3 months later...

Eyeballing a PYGA OneTen29... big envy..!

Is anyone with an XL willing to meet me on the Spruit so I can get a feel for the geometry? Would really love to take a quick spin and see how the fit feels... I have demo'd a coupla other XL bikes and they don't all fit so lekker, so would hate to take the plunge only to find...

I am 195cm.

Thanks...

Eyeballing a PYGA OneTen29... big envy..!

Is anyone with an XL willing to meet me on the Spruit so I can get a feel for the geometry? Would really love to take a quick spin and see how the fit feels... I have demo'd a coupla other XL bikes and they don't all fit so lekker, so would hate to take the plunge only to find...

I am 195cm.

Thanks...

I am 204 and geometry is fine. You should be fine, although a long way from the ground.....

I am 204 and geometry is fine. You should be fine, although a long way from the ground.....

Thanks, whoah geez 204...

• 8 months later...

Upgraded from 29" GT Sensor Pro to a green one 3 weeks ago.

Unbelievable difference - stiffer frame - downhill speed - uphill acceleration - just needs more power!

• 9 months later...