Fat Loss agents

thats like telling someone to stop having sex :ph34r:

why would getting married help you lose weight ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill get flammed... try out weigh-less... you actually get to eat a helluva lot. Its not a diet, but a guideline.

Also if you can get your hands on pseudoephedrine (basically cold meds) that is said to work (that was what Thinz were made off before legislation was changed becaused they made TIK from the stuff)

Disclaimer: using meds is not advised!!!

Weigh less works! A friend of mine lost (more like purposely misplaced) 20kg last year on weigh less.

Cut your carbs, sugar and alcohol.

done.

I weigh 52kg (1.68 tall), and eat two thirds carbs at EVERY meal and drink 4 cups coffee/tea a day with 3 sugars per cup, my weight has been stable at between 49kg and 55kg for 10years!... getting tired of this carbs = evil twak.

The reason a person puts on weight is typically bad choices, the reason they struggle to lose weight is body type, if your body type is the type that you struggle to lose weight then any product you use will be unsustainable weight loss, you need to do endurance exercise at least once a week (runs over 90min, rides over 4 hours, swims over 60min) over and above daily activity of approx 1 hour while eating well FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE if you want to lose the weight & keep it off.

Edited by eeeek

'The reason a person puts on weight is typically bad choices,'

Judgmental....

But true.

Losing/gaining weight is all about in and out.

More in then out = gain weight.

More out then in = lose weight.

Unless of course there is a valid medical reason.

Out can be in the form of less food/better food or exercise.

In can be in the form of more food/worse food or less exercise.

It really is that simple.

Typically people that lose weight on weigh less etc are adhering the the rules above - weigh less just gives them the structure/guidance/lifestyle for the rules above.

Too many people complicate these rules with a million myths.

'The reason a person puts on weight is typically bad choices,'

Judgmental....

Unless of course there is a valid medical reason.

Which is why I said "typically" ... remove the "typically" from the sentence and then you can call me judgemental.

Hi Mr.E, I'm no dietician nor an expert. I will share what worked for me.

I clocked in at 112kgs, I'm now on 89/90kg on and off. I applied a lot of things said on this thread up till now.

First, went cold turkey on any alcohol, difficult especially beer (having a surname as Biersteker does not help either).

Then being a sales person traveling in and outside RSA does not help. I had to plan way better to ensure I do not eat junk food. I cut out all sweets, crisps etc etc. you get the pic.

I lost a lot and hit a barrier. Then started to take Phedra cut XT 5 days on and 2 off for a while to boost the metabolism, worked like a bomb.

Then I started to mtb 1-2/3 times a week. In 10 months I had lost the bulk of the weight. I'm now maintaining it for about 5 months already. Want to drop a further 5. Following the high protein and low carb diet. My 0.2c. But as said before, eat less junk more and get active.

Well done!!

I weigh 88kg with 18% body(measured with skin folds) just battling to shake another 2-3 kg and I do eat clean, I must just step-up the training.

IMO supplements are a waste of time. Balance your eating habits with your training habits to come up with something that works for you. I've never seen fit and highly active people that are obese, so all the thousands of people that do regular exercise as part of their day to day lives must be doing something right.

+-6 hours of solid training a week and you can eat whatever you like.

IMO supplements are a waste of time. Balance your eating habits with your training habits to come up with something that works for you. I've never seen fit and highly active people that are obese, so all the thousands of people that do regular exercise as part of their day to day lives must be doing something right.

+-6 hours of solid training a week and you can eat whatever you like.

WRONG I DONE DOUBLE THOSE HOURS GPS TO PROVE IT AND DIET STILL HUGELY OVER WEIGHT, NOT ALWAYS THE CASE MY COMMUTES WERE OVER 8 HOURS A WEEK JUST MY COMMUTES, HARD RIDES

WRONG I DONE DOUBLE THOSE HOURS GPS TO PROVE IT AND DIET STILL HUGELY OVER WEIGHT, NOT ALWAYS THE CASE MY COMMUTES WERE OVER 8 HOURS A WEEK JUST MY COMMUTES, HARD RIDES

Eat LESS..... it does work... :)