Fat Loss agents

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree that docters are not right all the time/gods/sent from heaven or whatever...

But it seems that the general public are quick to look down on docters...

Most of us love what we do and try our best to do it well...

(note: I have on a few occasions reported my own colleagues when I believed they practiced irresponsibly)

I'm not saying doctors are the problem, far from it, but sometimes that they treat medicine with a rather cavalier outlook of someone who assumes that everyone knows what they know, and therefore need not be continually warned of the pitfalls.

Guest EdEdEd

I appreciate that, but while doctors study, and doctors study hard - moron who take medicine see medicine working, but would like medicine to work faster, moron take two - cause moron not care how long doctor study to write how many miligrams on prescription.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams in Mostly Harmless (1992).

panado is great... but the lethal dose is 6g (for a 70kg man if i remember correctly - rule of thumb)... thats only 12 tablets...

you cant now throw it out just because suicide suzi is an idiot....

No system in the world is foolproof. Every person (qualified or not) must be responsible for his own actions

(and every good docter - i count myseld amongst these - takes the time to explane the full side effects and working of the medication he is prescribing - if he did not do so - he is not a docter)

Guest EdEdEd

I'm not saying doctors are the problem, far from it, but sometimes that they treat medicine with a rather cavalier outlook of someone who assumes that everyone knows what they know, and therefore need not be continually warned of the pitfalls.

The docter has the responsibility to tell the patient what he feels he does not know/need to know

this is part and parcel to the process of the medical consultation--- if this did not happen the consultation has not been concluded and the patient needs to do 3 things

1 - ask his money back (CPSA)

2 - get a second opinion

3 - report this DR to the HPCSA

Please note:

The patient has the responsibility to ask the docter what he feels he doesnt understand (which has been explained)

The docter has the responsibility to tell the patient what he feels he does not know/need to know

this is part and parcel to the process of the medical consultation--- if this did not happen the consultation has not been concluded and the patient needs to do 3 things

2 - get a second opinion

Please note:

The patient (moron?) has the responsibility to ask the docter what he feels he doesnt understand (which has been explained)

This has sooooooo much potential to turn into the Mobius strip of discussions :devil: but sadly I must away... have a good long weekend!

Harold Shipman

Same interests as you JC, I would consider it common knowledge to know who Dr Shipman was. But then I am a wannabe SK. Heehee

2 - get a second opinion

Please note:

The patient has the responsibility to ask the docter what he feels he doesnt understand (which has been explained)

Latent ! Dis Doctor in soutpiel Pel

Carbs +alcohol = Fat ass . Train hard + protein = Thin ass

Lies!

I live on pasta and beer (and wine and whiskey and tequila) and I still wear the same trouser and shirt size I did in matric.

I know people that need your formula, but lots also don't.

All humans are not the same.

(and every good docter - i count myseld amongst these - takes the time to explane the full side effects and working of the medication he is prescribing - if he did not do so - he is not a docter)

Thankfully I can spell Doctor properly.... :)

4 spelling mistakes and a grammar error in one sentence... and at least 1 punctuation error... thankfully I am not anal about such things... and I don't guarantee my count is correct either...

Fortunately spelling does not a clinician make.. or handwriting....

Thankfully I can spell Doctor properly.... :)

4 spelling mistakes and a grammar error in one sentence... and at least 1 punctuation error... thankfully I am not anal about such things... and I don't guarantee my count is correct either...

Fortunately spelling does not a clinician make.. or handwriting....

...or Argus times....(or my kids would starve)

As to the original question, I found that riding for an 1,5hr in the mornings without having breakfast, reduces body fat.

Edited by aVenge

(edited: ingredient currently banned, but appears to be under review, depending on levels)

Edited by Barend de Arend

Ill get flammed... try out weigh-less... you actually get to eat a helluva lot. Its not a diet, but a guideline.

Also if you can get your hands on pseudoephedrine (basically cold meds) that is said to work (that was what Thinz were made off before legislation was changed becaused they made TIK from the stuff)

Disclaimer: using meds is not advised!!!

Weighless does work, but you must stick to it...I had great results and didnt yo yo afterwards. You dont need all the weighless branded products though....they are all gross!

To me if u believe you have done everything possible and the weight is not coming off, go have your thyroid checked before taking a bunch of stuff! I think only a small percentage of the population have a legitimate medical reason that they are unable to lose weight...most of us would prefer a quick fix than do the work and be patient.