[Event] NISSAN TrailSeeker #1 Diamond Rush

WesselvdWalt

I'm very happy with my 3:41 for the marathon from group E. I though the whole event went super well. Thanks to the whole team!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it not Jumpertrax. I got my time SMS to my cell phone with in an hour of finishing. Great day out.

Err anyone have an idea about who did the timing?

Dunno, but they were hot. #Justsaying.

Good job Dom. Did 4:16 dealing with cramp. Some dude fell on me abt 10 k from the end and that seemed to set them off.

Never done this race but amazed at organisation and support of all sorts of businesses. Nice track as well.

Edited by davetapson

Just saw a pic of a goodie bag - nuts and vooma and a BELL! damn cool I think. I hope all the bags are the same ...

you did not see magalies monster goodie bags then if you think thats cool? (arm warmers, bottle, lube and a hat...) much better then a bell and some nuts for a cheaper entry.. nissan can improve on that goodie bags a LOT

Thats what weve been getting at all the races this year? Did you pay your entry fee to ride your bike or to get free socks and a water bottle? #justsaying

yes I did pay that much for free socks and a water bottle... def did not pay that much just to race... maby they must make the entry R150 if you dont want a goodie bag.. they are just pocketing money.. #justsaying

And I forgot to mention.... Whoever cut the trails did a really good job. They seemed pretty new in parts with literally no grass. The more I remember, the more I realise how good today was.

And I forgot to mention.... Whoever cut the trails did a really good job. They seemed pretty new in parts with literally no grass. The more I remember, the more I realise how good today was.

yes, real smooth and flowing, esp. that one down to the 'location'

you did not see magalies monster goodie bags then if you think thats cool? (arm warmers, bottle, lube and a hat...) much better then a bell and some nuts for a cheaper entry.. nissan can improve on that goodie bags a LOT

Admin, can we please please ******* PLEASE have a sarcasm emoticon?

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Wessel and the Advendurance Team. I popped my cherry doing my first 40km half marathon today. I kakked off, almost bough a fence post in the soft sand, but loved every minute of it.

The spacing of the groups was perfect!

This Buffalo has got a lot of training and some weight to lose before the next race.

Thanks again guys and Well Done!

yes I did pay that much for free socks and a water bottle... def did not pay that much just to race... maby they must make the entry R150 if you dont want a goodie bag.. they are just pocketing money.. #justsaying

So you have no opinion on the race - just unhappy that your lucky packet was not great?

If you wanna be technical ;) I'll say it's a 70.1 on google earth. which is probably out by up to 5% on a 100km...

So you can expect it to be a riding distance of +-71.8km :whistling:

71.8 from Wessel

71.22 from the Bryton.... Not bad Wessel. We will be holding you to your distance statements from now on.

Thanks. Great day out. Almost up to my expectations of MTB race pace.