[Event] NISSAN TrailSeeker #1 Diamond Rush

WesselvdWalt

Hi Guys, I've got a half marathon entry, but not going to race on Saturday, dr removed kidney stones earlier today.

Please contact me on 0728226787 if you have it available or give me your details. Regards, Mark.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please contact me on 0728226787 if you have it available or give me your details. Regards, Mark.

Sorry on 0828226787, my real no????

Hi Guys, I've got a half marathon entry, but not going to race on Saturday, dr removed kidney stones earlier today.

Aaaaauuww.........hopefully you have some pain meds.......strongs with recovery!

Jeez, we're dropping like flies. The flu has hit me big time :( :cursing: , so my marathon entry is up for grabs.

Pm me

Jeez, we're dropping like flies. The flu has hit me big time :( :cursing: , so my marathon entry is up for grabs.

Pm me

I've got the same problem. Hopefully it clears up in time and I can still ride tomorrow.

I've got the same problem. Hopefully it clears up in time and I can still ride tomorrow.

Eish, hope you heal up, if it was just airway infections I'd go, but I'm feverish so not gonna take the chance.

Wessel.Not feeling great today. Can I downgrade from 70 to 40km tomorrow morning?

Did anyone feel a bit disappointed by the "goodie bag" this year.

I got LOT of paper, a bell???, A bag of dried fruit and 1USN product.

Well my 3 year old loves that bell on his bike. Chases the dogs around ringing it behind them.

Did anyone feel a bit disappointed by the "goodie bag" this year.

I got LOT of paper, a bell???, A bag of dried fruit and 1USN product.

Thats what weve been getting at all the races this year? Did you pay your entry fee to ride your bike or to get free socks and a water bottle? #justsaying

open goodie bag...

take out race sticker

give bell to a race snake

give gel to someone that use USN products

throw rest in dustbin

ready to race :-)

Thats what weve been getting at all the races this year? Did you pay your entry fee to ride your bike or to get free socks and a water bottle? #justsaying

We want socks!!! Mine are full of holes.