Wheelset upgrade for Bianchi

Spirog

Campag cassette is expensive!! Not sure which one you have. Also have a look at Zondas, I use them for training and they're great.

Campy Zondas or Fulcrum Racing 3's - if you want to try road tubeless, get the 2-way fit. Not sure it's worth the extra moolah though...

Thanks all for the input. I've just ordered my new Zondas which I collect tomorrow. I'll be the guy flying up the hills on Saturday. :)

Totally mal!

Thanks all for the input. I've just ordered my new Zondas which I collect tomorrow. I'll be the guy flying up the hills on Saturday. :)

Siesa!!!!

Weight of those puppies?

Siesa!!!!

Weight of those puppies?

About 1570 grams. They're only about 390 grams less than the previous wheels, but I think the difference in quality of the hubs makes an incredible difference once they're rolling. And, being stiffer, when you put in a few hard pedal strokes to get back on the bunch, they just seem to accelerate quicker.

have you noticed how the Zonda's just seem to keep on rolling. have mine about 3 years and they have never been trued since purchased at CWC

have you noticed how the Zonda's just seem to keep on rolling. have mine about 3 years and they have never been trued since purchased at CWC

+1

So, I got to ride my new Zonda's on Saturday. Wow, they just feel faster. Big Grin!!!

Pictures.

About 1570 grams. They're only about 390 grams less than the previous wheels, but I think the difference in quality of the hubs makes an incredible difference once they're rolling. And, being stiffer, when you put in a few hard pedal strokes to get back on the bunch, they just seem to accelerate quicker.

Stiffer

Weight loss

Makes a big difference

Hubs too

Congratz