Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we start a petition to stop DSTV from showing ad breaks in the last 20km of any cycling race. They did it again today from about 11 to 9km to go.

Or are they trying their best to push people away to online streaming services?

Ah yes, my boytjie is coming of age. Third!

They grow up so fast, don't they.

Looking good

The high mountains are gonna be interesting too

Tricky finish

J Rod might try to get some bonus secs - he needs them

http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/Giroditalia/2014/images/tappa/tappa_dettagli_tecnici_altimetria_06.jpg

Cuddles you beauty! Jeez, I've got 2nd, 3rd and the pink... that's got to drag me up from the depths of the fantasy league.

I was so rooting for Cuddles to take that stage!

Ulissi is in my fantasy league team... ;)

Really looking forward to today's hilly sprint finish... There are a select few that could be in the running for this one....

Edited by Wez-O

Cuddles you beauty! Jeez, I've got 2nd, 3rd and the pink... that's got to drag me up from the depths of the fantasy league.

Cuddles is looking solid.

Tricky finish

J Rod might try to get some bonus secs - he needs them

http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/Giroditalia/2014/images/tappa/tappa_dettagli_tecnici_altimetria_06.jpg

Going to be a good one I think.

Top 4 is close, wonder who the other guys picked for their fantasy team.

I've got two riders who havent contributed yet :(

You have a strong team and they will contribute in the mountains, the tour is still young. I should be falling out the top half soon as i'm down to 7 riders and only 2 guys for the mountains. Hang in there.

Gonna have to try and watch today, think its the longest stage of the race and finishes on a nice little Cat 2 incline, .............of course I am backing Scarponi for a win. :D :whistling:

The finishing climb to Montecassino doesn't look hard/steep enough for someone like Rodriguez to do damage. It's 8.5km long at an average of 5.2%.

If the inevetable breakaway doesn't stay away then I think it might come down to another mass sprint to the line.

Top 4 is close, wonder who the other guys picked for their fantasy team.

I've got two riders who havent contributed yet :(

Funny enough, the 'Ryder' I have who hasn't contributed as yet is none other than the 2012 Giro winner.

The finishing climb to Montecassino doesn't look hard/steep enough for someone like Rodriguez to do damage. It's 8.5km long at an average of 5.2%.

If the inevetable breakaway doesn't stay away then I think it might come down to another mass sprint to the line.

Michael Matthews was saying in his interview yesterday that his team will work hard today and he will try get the stage victory. I guess the fact that a semi-sprinter is fancying his chances means it will likely be a 20 odd man sprint finish.