Cyclists turned away

jeremyd

chaps.... let this rest as Mod warning !

dont !

Slowbee.

Let me get it straight with you this morning and the other moderators who might be reading this.

Why throw everyone under the same blanket.

If you read through all the comments you will notice that it got and always gets started by one person, and normally there is a pattern of trolling from the same said individual.

If you are uncertain of how it works, you can visit his profile and see his comments in other threads.

Now when a comments spark a response from other members, everyone gets taken to task.

You people need to learn that you deal with the original offender first and not cast everyone under the same blanket ,that way the original offender fails to see the error of their ways.

This comment you made here serves no purpose.

Send the original troublemaker a message and if that fails a warning and you will notice how much of this stupid conflict fades .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slowbee.

Let me get it straight with you this morning and the other moderators who might be reading this.

If you read through all the comments you will notice that it got and always gets started by one person, and normally there is a pattern of trolling from the same said individual.

If you are uncertain of how it works, you can visit his profile and see his comments in other threads.

Now when a comments spark a response from other members, everyone gets taken to task.

You people need to learn that you deal with the original offender first and not cast everyone under the same blanket ,that way the original offender fails to see the error of their ways.

Send the original troublemaker a message and if that fails a warning and you will notice how much of this stupid conflict fades .

Hahaha , Don't say 'said individual' 

Hey Black Voodoo.

You are right.  I am a complete chop.

I dont support the less fortunate in any way shape or form.

In fact, i believe in stashing all my money under my mattress and doing like a weird american beauty montage with my gopro.

I also think that homeless people should do us all a favour and just go home already.

My mother in law tells me all the time what a chop i am, mothers in law are always right. Its like gravity, you cant argue with gravity.

I would love to stay and chat, but i got a new baseball bat yesterday, and the guy at the traffic light up the road looked at me funny yesterday when i grabbed his tin cup out of his hands....think i am going to go there and moer him.

You take this way too seriously,  

If you're in a group and someone 'chirps' a comment you make, do you get all upset and look for a 'moderator' to discipline the guy.

Hey Black Voodoo.

You are right.  I am a complete chop.

I dont support the less fortunate in any way shape or form.

In fact, i believe in stashing all my money under my mattress and doing like a weird american beauty montage with my gopro.

I also think that homeless people should do us all a favour and just go home already.

My mother in law tells me all the time what a chop i am, mothers in law are always right. Its like gravity, you cant argue with gravity.

I would love to stay and chat, but i got a new baseball bat yesterday, and the guy at the traffic light up the road looked at me funny yesterday when i grabbed his tin cup out of his hands....think i am going to go there and moer him.

I didn't read your post but i'm sure it's a beautiful story, mail it to me , I'll make some time to read it.

I didn't read your post but i'm sure it's a beautiful story, mail it to me , I'll make some time to read it.

Sure man.

I am going out just now, Is it ok if i just print it and put it in a sealed envelope and drop it off under your bridge?

Warning point +1

Does that make everyone feel better and safer now ?

Guys please how boring would life be if everyone agreed with each other?

post title : Santa cruz is the best mtb ever ! 

1 post reply:  Yes it is

Warning point +1

Does that make everyone feel better and safer now ?

Guys please how boring would life be if everyone agreed with each other?

post title : Santa cruz is the best mtb ever ! 

1 post reply:  Yes it is

A tip - it depends on how you frame the argument. If you come off as a pompous ass, telling people that they're delusional and have a holier than thou attitude, they'll treat you accordingly. 

You guys are all claiming to be generous to 'the homeless guy' but the point is will you let him sit next to your kids in a restaurant??

No you won't , thats a fact

I ate supper last Saturday night sitting outside the postboxes opposite the Glynnwood next to a homeless dude. He didn't seem to mind me eating on what was essentially his front porch.

Slowbee.

Slowbee's prior comment was mildly cautioning, while your comment above, however, is bullying and aggressive, and adds nothing to the narrative or community.  

Read the red bits again.  The constant aggressive bullying is what detracts from threads, not other people debating points, sometime vigorously.  Who are you to dictate to the Mods or the Hub?  I have commented on your rants before, and they seem to have resumed, where you take it upon yourself to be the self-appointed Hub police.  Give it a rest

I ate supper last Saturday night sitting outside the postboxes opposite the Glynnwood next to a homeless dude. He didn't seem to mind me eating on what was essentially his front porch.

Chicken licken?

Eish BlackVoodoo; even I know Wayne is the wrong guy to call out. It's black 'cause you are in a hole. Stop digging man.

Archived