Awesome Bogus Martini paint job on Ritchey P 29

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally out there.....

What about a "Jekyll and Hyde" motive......when bike is viewed from one side it has a specific colour.....from the other side another colour.....and this graphic:

http://majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/JOKER_CLOSEUP2.jpg

or maybe this......

"The entire bike– frame, fork, and rims–has been sprayed with a retro-reflective coating. Hundreds of thousands of tiny transparent spheres are embedded in a top-layer of powdercoat. This trick was mastered by a company called Halo Coatings, which joined Mission Bicycle Co. to develop the Lumen. During the day, the Lumen looks like a city bike with a snappy, slightly sparkling gray paint job. But at night, it comes alive. The reflective action relies on the “cat’s eye” effect. When illuminated by a car’s headlights (or any light source), each microscopic sphere reflects light back at the source. The closer the car gets, the greater the intensity of the reflection."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rh0rKsnZNI

Keep the same scheme, but swap the colours over

Where is red, paint blue and where is blue paint red. Will be keeping the frame in traditional colours but with the subtle difference of opposite.... which will make it unique!!

I appreciate all the input thus far.

Just FWIW, I want to get away from the current scheme, I have gad it for almost three years.

@Gummi, I like black, red, orange, green, white and these baby blues.

I appreciate all the input thus far.

Just FWIW, I want to get away from the current scheme, I have gad it for almost three years.

@Gummi, I like black, red, orange, green, white and these baby blues.

Duck egg blue with white...smoooth.

And no I am not ghey because I know more colour than blue, red and green :clap:

Saw a coconino in that scheme....hot bra...hot!

I would chose something involving powder blue, cafe latte browns, creamy whites, and maybe a little soft orange pinstriping......

I would chose something involving powder blue, cafe latte browns, creamy whites, pinstriping......

wrong thread this is not the coffee thread :whistling:

I would chose something involving powder blue, cafe latte browns, creamy whites, and maybe a little soft orange pinstriping......

Sounds good as well.

Dont go original... looks like a french flag to me.

Maybe you like wearing / riding french underwear :whistling:

Dont go original... looks like a french flag to me.

Maybe you like wearing / riding french underwear :whistling:

Says the man with an orange ktm...pah

Archived