[Event] Robertson Winery Wacky Wine MTB 2014

Robertson Winery MTB

How farm are you from CT? Trying to find Paru farm on google maps but no luck?

From Belville its only about 120km. On google maps. Follow the road that leads to McGregor. About 10km out you'll find a dirt road to the left. Its just about 2km in onthat dirt road.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really have to talk to my one cousin, he stays there, a grape farmer, and he does not even ride.

G

A very early start for the long ride, why not 08h30, like Tru Cape and the HEX river, if you are commuting from Cape Town it may be a hard choice.

A very early start for the long ride, why not 08h30, like Tru Cape and the HEX river, if you are commuting from Cape Town it may be a hard choice.

I understand why, its to miss all the traffic. Loads of people going to wacky wine. Makes sense.

Anyone who wants to share space for one in the car ?

Edited by berry

Can you believe there is no wind or rain predicted! Bit chilly at a max of 15 degrees. Now I just have to convince self to go do it....................

Agree, I liked the later start of the Hex River race. No need to start as early as possible in the middle of winter!

Agree, I liked the later start of the Hex River race. No need to start as early as possible in the middle of winter!

Maybe they are trying to encourage us to buy lights at the venue, sun only rise at 7:50am

Hi guys. Thanks for the comments on the early start. We'll certainly take it into consideration for next year. It's the first time that we're hosting the longer distance so we'll learn from it and improve next year!