What is wrong with this photo?

extremelights

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The backlight is a little overblown rendering the riders quite dark.

I would actually tone down the overall exposure giving them a silhouette effect.

ek is darm skerp so vroeg in die dag

the lights to.

if you guys have not been to Helderberg Farm you should make a plan. Jan has done some amazing work!!!!

Edited by extremelights

http://extremelights.gocommerce.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2014/04/Map-Adventure-Team-LED-Extreme-lights-1024x683.jpg

Jan( Oak with the glasses on) was riding with a Extreme 3K cycle light.

You can stand a chance to win the Extreme 3K bicycle light by entering this competition. The Extreme 3K produces a crazy 3000 Real lumen for over 3h30 minutes and only weighs 616g. Winter will not be dark for you with this light. Share the offer on Facebook and twitter for bonus entries and improve your chance of winning. Competition closes on 31 May 2014 at 23:59.

Restriction: Email required to enter and only one entry per email. One bonus entry for every tweet offer. One bonus entry for every friend that enters via Facebook following your link.. The offer is for South Africans only

Follow this link to Enter Now

http://extremelights.gocommerce.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2014/04/Map-Adventure-Team-LED-Extreme-lights-1024x683.jpg

where did the magazine come from.. Was it smuggled prison style.. ?