Most Expensive Bike Ever at £600k

Caerus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snobs of course nails it...

The one of a kind customized seat is covered in the finest chocolate brown alligator and absolutely beautiful.

I agree that it's quite beautiful, and furthermore that this misshapen turd perched precariously upon a gilded pillar is a poignant metaphor for America--and if you need me to hold your hand and walk you through that metaphor, the gilded pillar is central and south America, the turd is the USA, and your ass is Canada.

It's a fatbike,

Spray it black and it becomes less hijack-able, yet aesthetically more attractive. Black is gold.after all.

Gold? Why not Platinum?

Gold? Why not Platinum?

Cause Platinum doesn't look as good as gold

I think many people missed this little part here :

He said: "The price tag on the bike is only so high because most - if not all - of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

"And buying the bike is more a way for the affluent who want to donate their money to a great worldly cause, and receive the bike as a token."

​Many people , affluent people give to charity.

​Now they can give and still have a little token for doing so.

The self righteous aren't going to let trivial little facts get in the way of their opinions.

I think many people missed this little part here :

He said: "The price tag on the bike is only so high because most - if not all - of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

"And buying the bike is more a way for the affluent who want to donate their money to a great worldly cause, and receive the bike as a token."

​Many people , affluent people give to charity.

​Now they can give and still have a little token for doing so.

Earpie, I think you missed the point that the bike Is butt vaaaaark ugly and totally stoopid and tasteless, charity is one thing, people who give to charity normally don't want a total waste of money over the top TOKEN ugly object, my money/opinion in this case this is a some idiot (sheik type)who wants to one "the most expensive" bike for his brag room

And more than likely owns a platinum GALLARDO and owns a rare tiger or two,,,

It'll cost you R500 each time you hit the brakes. Those rotors look gold too.

Bit suspect on technical descents if you ask me. Gold melts and softens at too low a temperature for my liking.

Extreme mountain biking. ......enduro'ing then when he found inspiration for this project ;)

What are the odds of this guy making it from one end of The Spruit to the other without having the affirmative shoppers falling all over themselves to get their paws on this bike?

Earpie, I think you missed the point that the bike Is butt vaaaaark ugly and totally stoopid and tasteless, charity is one thing, people who give to charity normally don't want a total waste of money over the top TOKEN ugly object, my money/opinion in this case this is a some idiot (sheik type)who wants to one "the most expensive" bike for his brag room

And more than likely owns a platinum GALLARDO and owns a rare tiger or two,,,

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/landlord/you-need-to-relax.gif