Wahoo Kickr / I-Pad

Hi guys

What software can you recommend for a Wahoo Kickr? It needs to be:-

1.) Compatible with an I-pad

2.) Has to make auto resistance adjustments on the trainer according to ERG files that I want to import

Thx

Don't they have a free app on appstore.

I think first prize would be virtual trainer by cycleops...I see alot of guys use that with their kickr's

Trainerroad

does it support IOS now?...not sure it does. I know there are plans for it to be an app shortly, but as far as i know its all pc based at the moment.

Hi guys

What software can you recommend for a Wahoo Kickr? It needs to be:-

1.) Compatible with an I-pad

2.) Has to make auto resistance adjustments on the trainer according to ERG files that I want to import

Thx

wahoo fitness app

The Wahoo app does not support the importing of files and auto adjustment of resistance. It is a straight forward trainer app that you can adjust while riding.

Trainerroad is not on I-pad yet. It is only on Android and Windows although they are working on an app for I-pad.

The Wahoo app does not support the importing of files and auto adjustment of resistance. It is a straight forward trainer app that you can adjust while riding.

Trainerroad is not on I-pad yet. It is only on Android and Windows although they are working on an app for I-pad.

yip, as I though and read in their FAQ's....

Cyclops Virtual Training ftw then

Kinomap

Not sure about importing files though.

But there is a Kinomap creator app, so i suppose you can make your own routes for that.

Have you checked dcrainmaker's site, he has comprehensive ipad app review there...Fell asleep reading just before I got there...

Kinomap

Not sure about importing files though.

But there is a Kinomap creator app, so i suppose you can make your own routes for that.

Have you checked dcrainmaker's site, he has comprehensive ipad app review there...Fell asleep reading just before I got there...

Kinomap is awesome if you have unlimited bandwidth. No importing ERG files as far as I can tell.

It seems there is a imobileinterval app.

Thanks Rouxtjie will check out Cyclops virtual...

also found this on rainmaker's site.

apparently there is a strava segment app, where you can ride segments from strava on the trainer.

Rouxtjie

I am going to ge Cycle Ops as it looks the best. Can I upload my ERG files on this? It seems so

Rouxtjie

I am going to ge Cycle Ops as it looks the best. Can I upload my ERG files on this? It seems so

Yep as far as I know yes you can....It really has the best pricing model, you pay your monthly subscription and then you can download and upload at your heart's content. It also seems to have to most active community which is always a good sign. Let us know

also found this on rainmaker's site.

apparently there is a strava segment app, where you can ride segments from strava on the trainer.

Yea you can ride them but you can't compete in them....which of course is correct because in the real segment you have elements and terrain to deal with.