TokaiMTB website

Dan Dob

Duane, the pumptrack is to be included in the skills park. This has already received a tentative yes (not go-ahead) with the area allocated to the Quarry, the gum trees (Roots) and below the river adjoining the main JT. The main driver behind the project is the PPA (Gary K) and it was agreed that main input should come from the skills clinic operators making use of Tokai. There are several operators who have a stake in the area and are able to provide input for absolute novices to experienced riders looking for progression.

As Myles says, it has been in discussion prior to the committee being formed and will be included in the facilities as part of the vision - which we are working on now. It is not possible to indicate it as a trail on the map but I'll demarcate the area on a separate map and send to Gary for comment/approval.. this will need extensive planning and detailed illustrations of planned features. Everything will need to be specced.

A kids pump trail around the bike wash facility may even be in the pipeline... would be a nice addition along with a bench and umbrella.

Shot, D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya the pump track/skills parks was mentioned quite some time back already. Hope it comes to fruition faster though. A few ppl need to graduate through there first before hitting up the trails. Hope it comes with a sign language course, so ppl know what a one way down sign looks like and means... ^_^

To the new committee (that includes you Deon)

Website looks great!!!

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the future of Tokai

Yeah it does. The guys on the committee are committed to giving tokai the best.

OK, to get the topic back on track, I'd just like to say thanks for the feedback. We'll take a look at it and improve the website where possible.

And back off topic, well ridden yesterday bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...