WPCA Winter racing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if you can enter sunday morning? and what time you need to get there to register on the morning?

Does anyone know if you can enter sunday morning? and what time you need to get there to register on the morning?

yes , you can enter on Sunday at late entry fees. be there at 7.00am

Hi, What are the late fees on Sunday and will chips be able (and cost). What size and strength will Cat 3 be? I havent cycled hard in very long and keen on joining, but also dont want to look like someone that should rather be using training wheels.

Hi, What are the late fees on Sunday and will chips be able (and cost). What size and strength will Cat 3 be? I havent cycled hard in very long and keen on joining, but also dont want to look like someone that should rather be using training wheels.

late entry - r150 , chip R50.

if i can hang in there so can you. at killarney , we covered 39 something k's in an hour + 1 lap. no-one dropped.

When does the early entries close. Missed tomorrow's one.

thats what I also want to know, website said nothing about cut off for early entry.